Trusted Contributor

Cella 4-Piece Clear Turntable Set TSV

Anyone buying these? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Cella 4-Piece Clear Turntable Set TSV

Yes, I ordered 2 sets.  Copco had some similar items a number of months ago.  I bought a set of those and find them to be very useful in my kitchen pantry.  I felt like I could use a couple more.  If I don't need them in the kitchen, I am sure I can use them in other rooms in the house.  I like to be organized,and an item like this helps me with organization. 

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking about it but I'm afraid that the material will be very thin and not sturdy enough to hold any weight.   I don't want to get them and then have to pay shipping to return them if I'm unhappy.

Honored Contributor

I've had them for some time done in solid, not clear, sides.  I've used them in kitchen, pantry, bathroom, linen closet, sewing room.  Very handy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I've been looking around and there are very few sets like this one out there. Most are 2 piece for $25-$35. I think I might pick up 2 or 3 sets. This is really something I need in my home. It would clear up the clutter at least. I hope they are sturdy. 

Honored Contributor

I bought a 2 piece set awhile back and I use one of them to store my nail polish  and other manicure items.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Today's Special Value® c e ll a 4-Piece Clear Turntable Set with Removable Silicone Liners

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl 

I already have this brand and they DO hold heavy items.  Mine is in the pantry loaded with a whole bunch of fancy oils and vinegars.

Spins like a dream.

I ordered this set.  It is a good value compared to what I paid for one.

Trusted Contributor

I went overboard and bought 4 sets. I really do need them. One for the bathroom. 2 for pantry and one for the kitchen. I think it will be worth the investment. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I bought one set and may go back for another.  I love that they are clear, have higher walls, quiet & smooth ball bearings underneath, and the larger ones have handles.  Everything I wanted. 

In fact, I went to Amazon and already purchased food-grade, non-skid shelf liner mats that I can cut into the specific turntable circles.  They're oil-proof, waterproof, and non-adhesive, so I can wash them anytime.  I wanted something more translucent/clear, not any of the colors QVC is offering.  I'm going to use the turntables in my kitchen and bathrooms.