New Contributor

So I order these when they were a TSV I checked today and it is still in process witha  delivery date of 5/21/22 so I called customer care and was told they should have been delivery buy now I told the women how can it be delivered if it still in process ha anyone received their yet?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@newyorkgirl wrote:

So I order these when they were a TSV I checked today and it is still in process witha  delivery date of 5/21/22 so I called customer care and was told they should have been delivery buy now I told the women how can it be delivered if it still in process ha anyone received their yet?

Thanks

@newyorkgirl  - I'm a Spenco fan. I ordered two sets at the same time- one for me and one for DD. Hers came yesterday (they're really cute!) and mine are still  "in process." Go figure!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I am interested to see the opinions on these.  I almost ordered but decided I want to try the sandals on first.  There are so many versions out now and I want a really good fit.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

I also ordered the Spence TSV , but have not received them , yet . 

Don’t go by “ in process “ , because I’ve had items delivered yet it still says , “  in process “. 

Esteemed Contributor

I RECEIVED MINE ON SATURDAY.

I LOVE THEM.  GOT THE BLACK AND WHITE AS THAT IS WHAT GOES WITH MOST OF MY WARDROBE.  EASY TO WEAR AND COMFORTABLE.

HOPE YOU ALL GET YOURS SOON!

HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY!!!

Valued Contributor
Which Spenco's were these? Does someone have an item #?
Super Contributor

@spursfan2 

A489396 is the item #. Not much left now.

Valued Contributor
@shoechic Oh yea! I remember now. I wanted the purple and they sold out before I could get my order in.
Honored Contributor

@spursfan2 

A489396 - Set of 2 flip flops - TSV

received mine yesterday haven't taken them off since🙂🙂🙂

one drawback I tripped because the sole stuck to the floor.  I've got to be careful-- but they are comfortable & light.

Trusted Contributor

I hope they bring the colors back that were sold out, I was on the fence about ordering these if not, I may order the black/white, hopefully they'll be available on the next free shipping day.