Casable tabler cover

[ Edited ]

Need help with my tablet case that wasincluded with my Amazon fire tablet that I had purchased.

I could not place the order myself due to issues! Someone was nice enough in customer service to place this for me. I have not heard ANYTHING about my order that was placed on 11/29..casable is not very customer friendy. Can you help me find out the status of my order?     Thank you

Order number ......

Pat 

QVC Customer Care

@pat qvc wrote:

Need help with my tablet case that wasincluded with my Amazon fire tablet that I had purchased.

I could not place the order myself due to issues! Someone was nice enough in customer service to place this for me. I have not heard ANYTHING about my order that was placed on 11/29..casable is not very customer friendy. Can you help me find out the status of my order?     Thank you

Order number ......

Pat 

Hi Pat, unfortunately, this offer/case doesn't come from QVC so you will need to contact them to check on the status.  For Caseable support: caseable.com/en/voucher-help/   -- I hope this information helps. 

Melvin, Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Melvin-QVC:  So QVC doesn't stand behind the caseable?  Didn't a buyer negotiate the tablet and accessories deal ( caseable was part of that deal...).  There have been so many complaints about that part of the Fire deal; I think Q needs to "drop" the "free" caseable offer when they offer that twofer deal next year.

Frequent Contributor

Still waiting for mine since November 2017.  I feel they should not be allowed to be a vendor.   They sent me a couple excuse emails then no further response and no case for a year now.

Honored Contributor

With all the complaints last year, I didn't bother sending it in.

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@Melvin-QVC:  So QVC doesn't stand behind the caseable?  Didn't a buyer negotiate the tablet and accessories deal ( caseable was part of that deal...).  There have been so many complaints about that part of the Fire deal; I think Q needs to "drop" the "free" caseable offer when they offer that twofer deal next year.

@patbz.  I absolutely agree!  Better to not offer it at all than to have people think they're not getting something for which they've paid.  We read complaint after complaint about this offer everytime the tablet is sold.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Your tablet needs a case right? I would just cut my loses and get one from Amazon it can not be that expensive. And this is another reason I do not order a device from a shopping channel always problems . 

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

Your tablet needs a case right? I would just cut my loses and get one from Amazon it can not be that expensive. And this is another reason I do not order a device from a shopping channel always problems . 

@apple1964.  I've used tablets about 10 years now and have never felt the need for a case or keyboard.  If I did get a case, it would be a soft fabric one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered my cover today with no issues. I decided if it didn't work, I could always rely upon Amazon. I did receive this email a few minutes after the order was placed using the certificate.

Ordering from caseable was probably the best decision you've made today!
Your device doesn’t need to walk around naked anymore! Whoop!

Your order will be produced with love and care by the caseable team. After hand printing your design, our stunt team will test your product’s durability, fit, color and swag factor!

Once we are 100% satisfied with the results, we will carefully wrap and pack your order and hand it over to our dispatcher. Shortly after your order has left our facilities, you will receive an email confirming that your order is on its way.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@apple1964.  I've used tablets about 10 years now and have never felt the need for a case or keyboard.  If I did get a case, it would be a soft fabric one.

I do need a screen protector and a case for my devices and many other people do as well. Mine go though heavy rotation between my phone and my tablet. I have my devices longer then you have and I believe as many do they need to be protected [at least the screen does.]