Super Contributor

Candle Impressions lantern colors

Do you have the large 23" lantern and the smaller set of 2 15" lanterns in the same color? If so, are the colors of the large and small lanterns the same? Thank you!

Contributor

Re: Candle Impressions lantern colors

@homedecorator wrote:

Do you have the large 23" lantern and the smaller set of 2 15" lanterns in the same color? If so, are the colors of the large and small lanterns the same? Thank you!

Yes, I have all three in the red tone & they are a perfect match.

Esteemed Contributor

I only have the 2 15" ones but wanted to just say they are awesome!   What a  steal to buy them now on clearance with free shipping too!!!

Super Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I only have the 2 15" ones but wanted to just say they are awesome!   What a  steal to buy them now on clearance with free shipping too!!!

@LindaSal  That's so good to hear, they look beautiful, especially for the price and free shipping! What color do you have?

Honored Contributor

I have the large and set of 2 smaller in the bronze.  Love them.  Been having the small ones on my covered porch and the large one inside.   Still lit every night on the timer and same set of batteries.  I would have bought more for gifts, but hate to store them for a year and also if anything is wrong it would be difficult.   Happy with my purchases earlier this year.

Super Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I have the large and set of 2 smaller in the bronze.  Love them.  Been having the small ones on my covered porch and the large one inside.   Still lit every night on the timer and same set of batteries.  I would have bought more for gifts, but hate to store them for a year and also if anything is wrong it would be difficult.   Happy with my purchases earlier this year.

@Daysdee The bronze looks very pretty! I wish they also offered the larger size in a 2 pack. They would be nice on either side of the fireplace or door.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecorator  I have the green ones and I love them.  I considered getting another set because it's such a deal!  I am trying to abide by my new years resolution early though, no shopping for awhile!!  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@homedecorator  I agree.  I have one large inside and two of the smaller on my covered porch.  Happy with all three.  (have the bronze to match mailbox and outdoor lighting)