Valued Contributor

ARE THEY KIDDING LOOK AT THAT PRICE  I HAD THEM NEVER AGAIN ALL BONE

Honored Contributor

I ordered them once and they were gross and disgusting. What a waste of money.

Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 ............They always look so good.  These are baby back or spare ribs and of course they are all bone, there is only a small amount of meat on each rib.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@RetRN ..............please describe why they were gross and disgusting.   I have been considering buying these for quite a while.  Thanks

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Haven't tried them for years -  when I did I learned 2 things -  first was that I didn't love that particular BBQ sauce which is not surprsiing since I don't like many of the ones I've tried from the supermarket or from local restaurants.   The other thing I should have known -  that's enough ribs for a couple of years for me if I can't "sell" them to guests.

Rarely, rarely, I buy a small rack of country ribs and roast them myself.  Without the BBQ, I like the juicy rib meat with a touch of seasoning and a little fresh cranberry sauce on the side.

Valued Contributor

I had them once, that was enough for me. Even my husband wouldn't eat them and he eats anything I fix. They were all fatty, greasy and covered in sauce. I guess they put so much sauce on to cover the fat. They were nothing but fat. What they show on the tv presentations are not what I got. I'd never order them again!  I can get ribs at my local grocery store and fix them and they turn out wonderful. 

Honored Contributor

Went to their restaurant in Gatlinburg, it was awful!!

Esteemed Contributor

For that price I can drive 5 minutes to my bbq restaurants and get an entire meal with ribs, potatoes, coleslaw, cornbread, plus 1 lb of pulled pork all for $29. 

Honored Contributor

What ribs aren't full of bones? They look good to me, but I buy a huge rack of ribs from Schwans Home Delivery for $19.99. DH loves them.

Respected Contributor

Re: CORKYS RIBS

[ Edited ]

I have to chime in here.  First, I do not think the price is horrible.  Remember, you are paying for the convenience of heat and eat.  They are prepared, packaged and shipped, that costs money.  Second, I had them about a year ago and I thought they were very good. Yes, per lb. you can make them cheaper yourself but convenience comes with cost and I accept that.  Each to his own I guess.  I like the individually wrapped portion as I live alone and don't want to prepare my own when cooking for one. As far as no meat, they are ribs and ribs are bones..  Buy country style ribs if you want more meat.