Respected Contributor

Re: Belle jeggings that are listed as TSV

Rofl Wagirl!!  No thanks to that photo of her tookus!! Not a good look... 🤯🤯🤯

Honored Contributor

I have several variations of these.  There is no way on this earth I'd put my size 2X butt into those skin tight pants.

The front crotch looks ......... We are all entitled to our opinions.

Her pants do hold (whatever kind of elastic she uses us good).  However, I do agree with those of you who said Mary Beth looks best in her's.  They weren't skin tight.

I do notice many of the people wearing them were bunching up.  That's probably because they were too long.  Some people like that in pants.

I've noticed even men wearing pants that are very, very long and bunch up at the ankle or hang over the shoe.'''

Most of her pants I have are the one's that have the wider belt.

One thing I'm hoping I can remember is when you get any kind of procedure (i.e. MRI, etc) to not wear them as you do get a notice that says they have metal parts.  I thought that was interesting.  I've never seen that included in any garment I've bought.

At my age, I'm used to Levi jeans, etc with metal rivets, but have never gotten this note.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

tsv_20191007.jpg

Do we really need to see this on the Homepage of QVC ?  

Honored Contributor

Yes!

I like the size Mary Beth chose to wear.

That's the way I like to wear my jeans, leggings, pants, etc.

Not too tight, and very comfortable.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
New Contributor

Yuck !! What is with the skin tight pull up pants ... They remind me of the big girl pull up diapers 😳 What happened to the cute boot cut real jeans 👖???
Esteemed Contributor

@Vintage Princess wrote:
Yuck !! What is with the skin tight pull up pants ... They remind me of the big girl pull up diapers 😳 What happened to the cute boot cut real jeans 👖???

The style you prefer is available, just use the search feature. But thanks for the insults, and gee, welcome to the forums...l guess.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

tsv_20191007.jpg

Do we really need to see this on the Homepage of QVC ?  

Actually, yes. I found it quite helpful.

I haven't ordered clothes in the past. But I did order this TSV, so had absolutely NO reference point in mind for sizing.

I used reviews and posts, Katchina's comparison method, and all the videos and photos I could find.

But seeing the same size on 2 or 3 very different body weights & shapes was most helpful.

Honored Contributor

Not talking about Belle in particular.......Just jeans/jeggings in general:

The way I see it is that if they look very, very tight on the models, then I size up.

And I really don't care what a vendor says to do ('Size down', etc., etc.).

If it's too tight, imo, on the models, I don't want that look for myself.  (Underline 'myself'.)

'Simple as that', so to speak.

All said in a nice way, btw.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

For an MRI you can't wear any jeans or jewelry. Nothing with metal. I wore workout panys with no metal. You have to take your bra off because of the hooks. Usually you are provided a pair of shorts or paper pants to wear. I have had many MRI's due to back issues.

Valued Contributor

These are taking a long time to ship! I did get two pair today in different sizes. Just my luck, the smaller size is most likely the one I'll keep or would have I should say. The material in the Ivy has bumps all over it and found a few spots that were just threads nothing woven. It's defective material. The larger size in black did't feel that way. So I will have to send these back. Now I'm afraid of the material snagging easily. I'd like to know if anyone else receives defective material. It's obvious as there are just straight threads in spots about 1/3 " long. Then the bumps! What's up with that???