Esteemed Contributor

Re: Belle jeggings that are listed as TSV

@SilleeMee ,

The Belle's are somehow a knit that's constructed on a weaving machine.

(no idea)

But the resulting fabric has made me very curious, due to the remarks from posters who've tried them.

I do have some other brands (knit) I have to constantly pull up, so appreciate your desire for belt loops.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you! I just can't handle being squeezed into pants or anything else. I really do want to try them so I have decided to try two sizes and exchange or send them back "my way" if my size isn't available. It seems like she has tweaked these from the last TSV that had the zippers. Measurements are just a little bigger. It's my Christmas present for me. My husband said give them a try! He liked the look!

Esteemed Contributor

awww ... that's sweet.  💛

Honored Contributor

@DAD ...........Kim has lost weight so she went down a size.  She also has said to go down a size because of the stretch, but I buy my regular size 14 and they fit great.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge ..........If you buy a pair I dont think you will be disappointed.  They fit me so well and look nice.  I am in the process of replacing all my regular jeans for flexibelle's.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@DAD wrote:

Thank you for your advice! I was a pear most of my life, then after menopause my thighs don't have saddle bags but all my weight goes to my stomach! I don't drink beer often! LOL But that's the shape I guess . When I see Kim on lately she says she's wearing a 12, used to be 14. What is she wearing underneath? Three pairs of spanx?? I also am not well endowed on top. If some of my fat would just go there!

I saw Kim when she was first able to squeeze into a 12.  She is losing weight and was just in a 12 (standing up only) for that hour to reward herself. She was clearly still in need of a 14 or larger for allaround wear. But if I lost enough to get into a 12 for an hour, I would too!  😁 

Respected Contributor

I am a big fan of the Flexibells.  I have a few pair in crop length, but I am ordering these in the full length.  I carry my weight in the tummy area and these cover that.  They are a bit snug going over the hips, but once up they fit great and are comfortable.  I have been pleased, hope you are too!  P.S.  I order an 8P which is what I am in Susan Graver pants. Mine have not shrunk. I am 5'1" and 128 lbs. if that helps.

Respected Contributor

I need belt loops too, or my pants fall down...droopy drawers.. 🤣🤣🤣

Super Contributor

I just bought a pair a couple of weeks ago, they are a little tight in the waist but they stretch a little and are so comfortable.  They are a little big for me in back and in the legs but I didn't size down because of the waist.  I paid $49.98, don't really see how this is a specail value, only 29 cents cheaper

Valued Contributor

Good point about the 12. I want to wear them all day & not feel like I can't wait to take them off. I really don't understand why they put models in sizes that are too small. It's obvious to the viewer. And the ladies needing belt loops must not be getting the right size. It defeats the purpose of not having a zipper & button sticking thru your tops. I have a few that are pull up style and everything just glides over that area. The style I got was not from QVC & the legs are wider than I like. I will have to get the sewing machine out when it's snowing!