[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value - Monday, April 4, 2022

Belle by Kim Gravel TripleLuxe Pedal Pushers

QVC Price: $54.50 TSV Price: $44.90

Choice of: Petite, Regular or Tall

Choice of: Bleach Wash or Rinse Wash

Occasional Visitor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Pedal Pushers TSV 4/4

what is the difference between triplelux and flexabelle concerning the amt. of stretch. Do you order the same size?  How does the fit compare>   I wear petite 4 in flexabelle. I noticed with this new tsv there are 2 different listings for petites and the size quide is not the same for both.   Thank you for any help regarding this.

Honored Contributor

@dbpb ..........To me the difference is the triplelux is a little softer and lighter, thinner material, better suited for summer.  I have the triplelux in regular length jeans and I ordered my same size.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Bought a very similar pant locally.  Tag read Clamdigger - I don't remember the last time I saw that name, but I now own clamdiggers in 2 colors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dbpb wrote:

what is the difference between triplelux and flexabelle concerning the amt. of stretch. Do you order the same size?  How does the fit compare>   I wear petite 4 in flexabelle. I noticed with this new tsv there are 2 different listings for petites and the size quide is not the same for both.   Thank you for any help regarding this.

@dbpb , tripleluxe is 64% cotton, 34% modal and 2% spandex.

Flexibelle fabric is 92% cotton and 8% spandex.

HTH

Honored Contributor

I was all set to order them until I saw that they sit below the waist.  I need pant that sits at the natural waist.  Pooh!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

I was all set to order them until I saw that they sit below the waist.  I need pant that sits at the natural waist.  Pooh!

Same here. I'm glad I noticed that before I hit the submit order button. Pants that sit below the waist essentially sit below my big fat rolls. It's a horrible look. 🤭

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I am a fan of a lower rise. Deciding whether to try these... Her  pants tend to fall down on me body type, and I am not a fan of droopy crotch, and no belt loops!  Happy Spring! 

Honored Contributor

The waistband doesn't bother me.  I don't want to risk having my ugly knees show.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like where they hit on your leg. I would think when you sit down, they would be uncomfortable. They would be at the wrong part of your leg. Also, I think they are pricey..