Respected Contributor

The Original GreenPan™ TSV 4/13

[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value® - Wednesday, April 13, 2022

GreenPan Design Series 10" and 12" Skillet Set with Lids

QVC Price: $61.00 TSV Price: $49.98

Choice of: Light Wood, Dark Wood, Pink Marble, White Marble, Black Marble, Turquoise, Lapis or Black

Green_Pan_04_13.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: The Original GreenPan™ TSV 4/13

First Green Pan Today's Special Value since March 4, 2015.

QVC20221158.png

Respected Contributor

I remember GreenPan starting on HSN but not on Q.  I can't think of the name of the male chef that partnered with Joy Mangano to bring it. 

Frequent Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I remember GreenPan starting on HSN but not on Q.  I can't think of the name of the male chef that partnered with Joy Mangano to bring it. 

Todd English    and I still have a couple of the pans,  I really like them.

Trusted Contributor

I bought a set when they first came out, too. Beautiful pots & pans. I still love them but the 2 skillets in the set started sticking really bad about a month in. Hope they have improved since then.
Trusted Contributor

@Renata22 @That was my experience too. The nonstick was very shiny slick and food really did slide around in the pan at first, but that didn't last long. I don't know what caused the results to change. The surface still looked and felt the same. I never used high heat because I know that's not good for nonstick coatings.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Thats Me The same thing happened to me. I took really good care of them. I would like to add that with the whole set, which I still have, the only ones that started sticking were the skillets. The other pans are still working great and still nonstick. They also look new as the day I bought them. I've had them for a number of years. 

Valued Contributor

Heloise says--When heated to high temperatures, cooking oils can leave a residue on nonstick surfaces. To clean the pan, fill it with water and add 1/2 cup white vinegar. Bring to a boil. The residue should float to the top. Skim it off with a paper towel, pour out the liquid, then wash the pan in soapy water, using a nonabrasive nylon scrubby to finish the job.

Try it, it works!

Valued Contributor

I've gone through so many junky frying pans. Are these ok? Do they warp? They don't look deep enough to me.

Trusted Contributor

Yes I know about the residue oils can leave. The odd thing was the surface looked perfectly clean & shiny like new, it just started sticking. Really didn’t even use any oils, didn’t have to when the non stick was good. It was really only the skillets that I had trouble with. Very odd. I’m thinking of giving the new ones a try.