Regular Contributor

Re: Beautiful by Lawrence Zarian TSV - May 10, 2024

@qvcbabe1 

DD and I noticed that too!  The green medallion top is not the same color as the pants.

None of the other items were like that so I doubt it's my tv. 

Regular Contributor

@beach-mom   said: Would you all say he and his designs are something like Louis Dell'Olio and Linea? I absolutely love that line. I came in late, but I definitely tried to catch up. LOL!  Smiley Happy

Hi beach-mom.  Others on this board have mentioned in the past that his designs reminded them of Louis.  This was after his original offerings last year I think.  This time I don't think he did as many classics.  

Super Contributor

well i caved and tried to buy the animal print (only one i lilked) but got waitlisted.  so my thought was, if i get it fine, if not, that's ok too.... 

saw the last presentation with Shawn and LZ convinced me b/c it's 'georgette' poly, whatever that means, which is an updated fabric that is suppose to be better than reg. poly??????  

and i agree with the green medallion comments earlier - something about it threw me off and now i know why, its not centered!!  thank for pointing that out.  glad i didn't purchase that one, b/c it would drive me nuts!! 

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for the green one at all and generally I gravitate toward green.  Agree with those who noticed the green top and bottom did were different shades.

Regular Contributor

@hkrgrl 

I wondered about the difference with "georgette" also.  I googled it and apparently it is a higher end fabric.  I noticed LZ always said "georgette" rather than "woven" like Kim says. 

Interesting.  I am looking forward to getting my top to see if I can tell any difference.  

So sorry you missed out on the animal print.  I often feel the way you do.  "If I get it fine, if I don't fine"   

Trusted Contributor

Polyester has changed quite a bit. I have Muk Luks with shirts and tops that keep me cool in bed and are poly and spandex. They feel wonderful. I do not like to wear long pants to bed even in the winter.
Super Contributor

I received the 2 tops that I ordered. I got the aqua and black floral, love them. Light weight and feels soft. I could have gone down a size from what I normally wear, but I like my tops a little roomy. I will wear one to work tomorrow Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

Hello everyone.  I got my top also A646348 in the animal.  GORGEOUS.  Love it.  I got the small because his tops run large on me.  It fits beaurtifully.  

I also got the pants A644443 and LOVE them also.  Beautiful set for sure.  The top fabric is so lightweight and lovely.  

Trusted Contributor

That’s Awesome @Beammeupscotty!!! 🤗🤗🤗
Esteemed Contributor

I received the two tops I ordered and have already worn them.  They are lovely.  The fabric feels like a hanky.  They are not hot and the climate I am in now is in the 90's.

Yes, they run generous, but there is no stretch, which I like.

The fact that the underside isn't white is a plus.  His line actually looks like "money" as opposed to another line that makes that claim. Woman Wink

Compared to the TSV today by Kim Gravel, well, there is no comparison, but that is my opinion.  And this top is still priced for less than the TSV today.......at least it was yesterday.

I hope all that ordered this top love it as much as I love mine.

@haddon9 Did you like the two you ordered?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!