Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beautiful by Lawrence Zarian TSV - May 10, 2024

I'm in the minority but dislike big prints on tops and won't comment on matching pants.  Is it cheaper to manufacturer loud prints than pretty solid pastels or any solid color? There are many tops I would buy in a heartbeat if they were solids.

New Contributor

That would make sense!  

New Contributor

I don't care for the sleeves or the patterns.
Honored Contributor

On one level ... I like him - seems like a nice guy.  Doesn't take himself too seriously.

On the design level  .... not my style.  His "design aesthetic" is quite different than mine.

Respected Contributor

Nope. Looks like stable cloth, big print = old lady look. 

Respected Contributor

I am thinking about ordering the aqua but not sure of the size.  "Go with your usual QVC size" does not help if you are like me.  I alternate between large and xl even within brands!  I did receive one of Kim's ponchos today and it looked great in the large, but I think it would also look good on me in the xl, just maybe hang a little lower.   Maybe this would be the same.  If I order I might try the large first in case the sleeves on the xl were too large.   

Honored Contributor

@Roni18,

I also think "order your usual QVC size" does not help.  Lately there are different sizes for each item of clothing! Woman Frustrated

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I was not able to watch the show at all, and I haven't seen any other shows with him, but I did watch the video.

I love this top, but I have some from Kim that are similar, so I'm passing. I wear mine with white pants 99% of the time, and usually out to eat. I still remember wearing a top like this (I think by Lisa Rinna - maybe) to a nice restaurant while we were at the beach some years ago. The young host, probably college age, told me it was a really nice top and I looked good in it. This was way before we had to be careful of what we all said. 

He made my night, and I still wear the top. 

Would you all say he and his designs are something like Louis Dell'Olio and Linea? I absolutely love that line. I came in late, but I definitely tried to catch up. LOL!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I was not able to watch the show at all, and I haven't seen any other shows with him, but I did watch the video.

I love this top, but I have some from Kim that are similar, so I'm passing. I wear mine with white pants 99% of the time, and usually out to eat. I still remember wearing a top like this (I think by Lisa Rinna - maybe) to a nice restaurant while we were at the beach some years ago. The young host, probably college age, told me it was a really nice top and I looked good in it. This was way before we had to be careful of what we all said. 

He made my night, and I still wear the top. 

Would you all say he and his designs are something like Louis Dell'Olio and Linea? I absolutely love that line. I came in late, but I definitely tried to catch up. LOL!  Smiley Happy

Definitely not a talent like Louis.  Louis gave us many classic and timeless collections with quality fabrics.  I'm still wearing his pieces and still love them.  Louis cannot be replaced and he is truly missed.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu - I so agree with you! I wish I'd found him sooner, but once I did I was able to get some "older" pieces I learned about online. 

I really enjoyed, and still enjoy, his blog. Smiley Happy