Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams tsv December

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler @homedecorator @Pecky @TheMemphisVette

Yeah!  There are a lot of items on sale (some even half price) of BD at Nordstrom's rack online.

Throw is reg $99 for $49 and the cardigan on clearance on QVC for $83 is $69!  Lots of items close to or over 50% off.  Free shipping over $100 too.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 Thanks for posting about the sales.

Today I got my two TSV long cardis and I love, love, love them! And also with it came my second BD jogger pants. 

The quality, fabric, feel, etc., is wonderful on all three of them. I believe that makes 16 BD items I have. Can you tell it is my favorite brand in clothing now? ha!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler Glad to hear you are happy with BD long cardi’s. Enjoy!

Super Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 thank you for the heads up on the sale!

Super Contributor

Dec 15 BD TSV is a...

[ Edited ]

Dec 15 BD TSV is a...

Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Cali Cardi 

I saw the list of ALL the TSVs thru Dec 18 here: https://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/QVC-s-12-at-12-Instant-Win-Sweepstakes/ba-p/5066702

They were listed on the rules for the new QVC 12 at 12 Sweepstakes, where they give away 12 TSVs to folks who comment with "#12at12Sweepstakes" on the Q's Facebook page between midnight and 1am Eastern.

Personally I love my BD drape front calypso wraps and have them in almost every color, and was hoping for a repeat in new colors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I noticed there is a BD presentation on December 2, 11:00pm, Pacific Time. Only time that day.

Last minute specials for the year? I hope, I hope, I hope. Really do like to get things when they reduce the prices for this brand. Still hoping for a great deal on the sleeveless tee. Maybe it will be on the 12/2. 

Of course, eager to see the December 15 TSV.

Occasional Contributor

I looked at the blankets they have a size 45 by 65 and a one size is the one size larger or smaller.Thanks

Honored Contributor

To all Barefoot Dream lovers, today (Saturday, 11/24) there are several BD items still on Black Friday Sale, some with free shipping.

I was finally able to get the sleeveless tee for less than the $88 they have been selling them for. I have been waiting and watching a long time. It is cut down to $52.80. Still a lot of money for a tee, but I want to try it. And, it had free shipping.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't understand the appeal of this Barefoot Dreams line.  They are expensive for some unknown reason, shapeless, drab garments that flatter no one.  The colors in which they're offered are dreadful.  If someone told us we HAD to wear them, there would be a mighty rebellion.  Maybe we're in a united national state of depression and this is how we express it, dressing like monks?

So......that's why there is a menu in a restuarant!  Love my Barefoot Dreams!!!!!

Honored Contributor

i say this on almost every thread......one of THE BEST lines of fashion on qvc these days.

quality, comfort, beauty all rolled into one. i purchase mine from qvc, nordstrom, and nordstrom rack. i have well over a dozen pieces now, including some of their milk luxe sleepwear.

have given the baby blankets as gifts.

got my mom hooked on the line also. she LOVES the drawstring pants, especially as the cold weather is hitting.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein