Honored Contributor

not new, but 4 new colors, i believe.

great qvc rating.

i will be picking up another color.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

These duster length toppers make shorter ladies look more stumpy- ok, just me ... 

Also, don’t care for that thick, loopy fabric, looks cheap to me. No thanks.

Trusted Contributor

It’s a good price with free shipping so ordered the rose.....

I am sad it wasn’t a pullover hoodie as I have so many BD cardis and a couple of the zip hoodies. This is a new color for me though, so I look forward to receivingSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

It’s a good price with free shipping so ordered the rose.....

I am sad it wasn’t a pullover hoodie as I have so many BD cardis and a couple of the zip hoodies. This is a new color for me though, so I look forward to receivingSmiley Happy

would love to see them do a  longer pullover hoodie with pockets as a tsv.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I also ordered the rose, but agree that it would be nice to get something other than a cardigan.  I know I’m waiting for the weather to cool so I could wear the last sweater TSV (Q2 equivalent).

Honored Contributor

I'm very disappointed in this TSV.  It's the same old/same old.  Yes, if you don't have one, the price is great.  IT's cheaper than the Nordies anniv sale which is usually the best price.  

That being said, I have either 3 or 4 colors.  The rose is pretty, but it may wash me out.  I probably will pass. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Here is the TSV

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Cozychic-Lite-Resort-Cardi.product.A293840.html?productNumber=A2...

Thanks SileeMee for the info

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

This wasn't what I was expecting...reviews highlight my concerns.

Honored Contributor

I was hoping to see a long hoodie with pockets and a 2-way zipper, sort of the classic style hoodie most people can relate to. Although the TSV hoodie looks nice, I really don't need a garment like that without a closure.

Super Contributor

Couple reviews mentioned static.