Super Contributor

Re: BareFoot Dreams 9.15.18

[ Edited ]

The one from Nordstroms  has the tie which usually makes it way out during laundry. The zipper hoodie would be preferably.

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

I'd love a hoodie as long as it's not cropped!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Just saw on peacemanor it will be the resort cardi which is a long hooded cardi.  Have no idea about price or colors. 

Frequent Contributor

She's posted the item number too. I don't think I can post it here cause of the rules. If you  google QVC and the item number under images, you'll see some pics. Long cardi with hood.

Esteemed Contributor

@BrookShop200 wrote:

She's posted the item number too. I don't think I can post it here cause of the rules. If you  google QVC and the item number under images, you'll see some pics. Long cardi with hood.

I was just on Blue Skies where is the item #?

Frequent Contributor

Under October 15th where it says Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Resort Cardi

Honored Contributor

Re: BareFoot Dreams 9.15.18

[ Edited ]

This is their 'Resort Cardi'. Not sure if this version will be the TSV but this is what I found from the BFD website:

eta - this is the TSV

cozychic-lite-resort-cardi-1680-1509987405.jpg

cozychic-lite-resort-cardi-1680-1509987405 (1).jpg

Occasional Visitor

Tip:  For those who've checked Nordstrom's website and can't find it -  they have it listed as a "Cozychic Lite COASTAL Hooded Cardigan".  I've seen it in the store and checked the label - it's actually the RESORT cardigan, not the Coastal (different style altogether).  I LOVE the indigo with indigo/stone stripe, but the color is not listed on Barefoot Dreams' website.  Hoping QVC carries the striped version!

Honored Contributor

@BuzzA wrote:

Tip:  For those who've checked Nordstrom's website and can't find it -  they have it listed as a "Cozychic Lite COASTAL Hooded Cardigan".  I've seen it in the store and checked the label - it's actually the RESORT cardigan, not the Coastal (different style altogether).  I LOVE the indigo with indigo/stone stripe, but the color is not listed on Barefoot Dreams' website.  Hoping QVC carries the striped version!

THanks

This is the exact same type of TSV they've had.  It doesn't look new at all. I have 3 of these.  I wanted a longer hoodie!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor