Trusted Contributor

Bagels TSV- anyone get theirs yet?

UPS sent an email that mine would arrive today. However, I don't think they're coming today. I'm not even sure they've actually shipped yet. Before I ordered them I checked to see how they would be shipped. I believe the product information said they shipped 2nd day AIR.  A UPS Ground label was printed on 4/13. However, the last update says item is awaiting UPS pickup. No tracking showing up at all.

I guess I'm just curious if anyone has gotten theirs yet. I very seldom order food from QVC. I normally don't spend this much for bagels but my friend has raved about how great these are. I'm anxious to get them. But more importantly for the price I want them to be fresh. I was a little shocked to see they are coming UPS Ground. Hopefully they show up soon. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Bagels TSV- anyone get theirs yet?

@Tribesters I did not order the bagels but when my chicken TSV shipped a couple days ago it also said UPS Ground and I thought to myself that the frozen chicken on dry ice would be unfrozen by the time it got here. But two days later it was here so I’m certain it didn’t go UPS Ground. 

Contributor

same here. I called QVC CS and they had no idea. My guess is that they're coming from the manufacturer, they put all the shipping labels in the system but have not gotten the actual product to UPS. QVC told me that if I don't get them by Friday they'll redo the order. 

Super Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was just wondering about my order.  Hope to get them soon!!  Our weather temps are in the high 70's to low 80's already.  Hate the thought of the fresh bagels sitting in a hot truck!!

PS - So I checked my order late yesterday and now it says Advanced order!!  When I ordered, there was stock available...

Trusted Contributor

My tracking just updated. They are "in transit" at New York, NY at 8:36 pm tonight. So they must have just shipped. New expected delivery is Friday. Hope so- since UPS ground doesn't deliver on weekends. 

Trusted Contributor

@karlam 

Have you tried them yet? 

Trusted Contributor

@corita 

Lol- it's snowing here. I wish I had your weather. Mine will probably arrive frozen. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I ordered mine on 4/8 and my shipment was delivered yesterday. I ordered the savory kind and they were not frozen just came in a box. Right away I tried them and actually felt they were pretty good with a decent price. I would order them again.
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 

I ordered the savory also. Looking forward to getting them tomorrow. Glad you liked yours