Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone trying to by anything and can’t??

@310KAA  Has Q made any apologies online or on-air about "technical difficulties"? If not, they should.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

There was 1 thing I wanted to order as a x-mas gift.   I tried a number of times yesterday on the app and kept getting an error message so I gave up.  

It's typical of QVC to have these types of special days and then experience website and app issues.  I still don't understand how such a large company has such huge issues like this on a regular basis.

Esteemed Contributor

Same thing happened to me last night. I was trying to seach and it wouldnt let me, so I gave up and went to bed! I intended to buy 4 or 5 things but didnt have the item numbers to call (as they were things I saw a week ago). 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Contributor

I did post about this above - I was really annoyed.  The next day I sent an email via the "feedback" link at the bottom of this QVC site.  The next day they offered to give me free shipping on what I had planned to buy.  So I ordered the two things I wanted (Lock and Lock naturally! ha!) and they were shipped to me for free.  I appreciated that they made good on it - but none of us should have had to go through the aggravation.