Super Contributor

Re: Anybody Loungewear Brushed Hacci Swing Top

@Shawnie wrote:

They need one that says

No Baby Here

⬇️

Yes! 🤣👍
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

I thought it looked bad on Pat this morning, until I saw it on Carolyn this afternoon!  Oh, my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't often criticize the clothes that QVC sells, but this just flat out looks like a maternity top from years gone by.    I haven't seen any model that looks good in it.  Hope it works for those who loved it.  Sorry to be critical.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I thought it looked bad on Pat this morning, until I saw it on Carolyn this afternoon!  Oh, my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't often criticize the clothes that QVC sells, but this just flat out looks like a maternity top from years gone by.    I haven't seen any model that looks good in it.  Hope it works for those who loved it.  Sorry to be critical.

@KrimpetteCarolyn is wearing a jacket to cover it up!

Valued Contributor

I think it's cute and stylish. Wear it with some skinny jeans and boots and you're good to go. I was ready to order 2 until I read some of the reviews about pilling with this line. I bought from a similar line on HSN and can't wear shirts out of the house due to extreme pilling. Big waste of money. After reading reviews, I looked at my Peace Love World shirts (bought when on HSN)  made out of same fabric combination as Anybody's TSV. . They started pilling after the 1st wash. Love the design, just wish they were made out of different fabric. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
This top will definitely go into Q history as one of the ugliest pieces of apparel ever to grace the cameras at QVC. It's stunning to watch the hosts trying to sell it, and the models having to wear it. Their expressions say it all. Pat, especially, was visibly uncomfortable during the presentation, and Carolyn is trying her best to fawn over the softness of the material, such a lush fabric, drapes beautifully, etc. I can imagine how quickly the models are running back stage to change out of it!😃
Esteemed Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

@corita wrote:

I ordered one last night...in the green...like the color! But as I kept seeing the shirt on hosts and models, decided that it was just too much fabric in front!  Tried to cancel, but got an "in progress" message.  Guess I'll see how it looks...

I wonder if they have shortened the "cancelation window".   I tried canceling those Lisa Rinna TSV pants about an hour after I ordered them and could not.   Hmmmmm.    A new "feature" for QVC?

And this Anybody TSV is a BIG "no" for me.   It looks sloppy and tight in the arms on everyone.    I don't like all the fabric or the cut of the hem; it makes everyone look bottom-heavy.  

---------------------

I was hoping I could still cancel - though I really like that green color.

I have to say that I own three of the message shirts that are just t shirts with long sleeve sleeves - no swing! They are really comfortable and fit just right!

Valued Contributor

@Krimpette    If a wind blows the top up, we might see the old maternity skirt with a big hole for the baby and the adjustable drawstrings to hold it together!!

Respected Contributor

Looks like a maternity top.  I haven't watched the presentation but the photo tells the whole story. Who would think, " Oh, yes, please send me a top that makes my hips look big." Yikes.

Trusted Contributor

Through the years, I've found that sometimes there is a window of time shortly after the order is placed where they are doing something with the order and you can't cancel.  However, I've found that if you wait a bit, you can then cancel it.  

Super Contributor

Even Jen Coffee can't salvage that top, and she's the most slender of anyone on the Q! Oh well.....the tank top with the split in the back is nice.❤