Contributor
What country is this imported item from? And why is the "American Leather Co" never made in America?
Contributor
What country is this imported item from? And why is the "American Leather Co" never made in America? Can anyone please answer this question? Thank you.
Honored Contributor

My only complaint is that the back pocket is open, no snap or zip, I would be afraid things could fall out. 

Honored Contributor

@Beammeupscotty Your bag is such a beautiful color!  Very pretty bag overall!

Respected Contributor

I love a yellow or green bag for the summer, the yellow color offered seems to fit both bills.  I had to run errands this morning so was hoping it would be sold out by the time I got home. Wondering if, since it's still available, it was meant to come home to me. I don't care for cross bodies but they said you could wear as a regular shoulder bag. I really like everything about this one.

Honored Contributor

I really like the ALCo brand.  I have no business ordering another purse but I had to have that champagne! 🤷‍♀️ 👜 

Esteemed Contributor

This style doesn't interest me.  I have the first TSV from this company & don't use it.  Their bags don't have any structure at all & puddle when set down so don't understand why they need feet.  If it is your style enjoy.

Respected Contributor

Re: American Leather TSV

[ Edited ]

I caved in and bought the purse in the color chili. I like orange purses since I wear mostly neutral colored clothes and shoes. The purse is the perfect size. It is not too big or small.

Esteemed Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@sonechkoThank You! Do you the Vachetta will go with my Hazelnut backpack from same brand?

If anyone else can help me too that would be great! Not sure if sonechko will be still posting today? Thank You 🤗🤗🤗

@RescueLoverVachetta is a brand new color in the collection.

I put image of Vachetta bag next to Hazelnut backpack, and even though they are in same color family, they are quite different.

No one says they can't go together, it does not have to be matchy-matchy.

I personally would rather go with something else. Maybe this pale pink, both colors have the same pale intensity, and will benefit each other.

Maybe someone else can come up with different or a better suggestion. . 

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@LadybugDG wrote:

I am really on the fence with this. I love it, but it is a little too big for me. I don't carry that much stuff in my purse. I love the Pale Pink, Marina and Vanilla. Maybe by the time I decide, the colors will be sold out and I won't have to worry about it Woman LOL

Me too, @LadybugDG :  those are my three color picks!  Was wondering if the Marina is a pale baby blue -it seems pale on one TV and a medium blue on another.  Also, it was mentioned that the Vanilla has a special coating to keep it clean; wondering if the pale pink comes witha coating also.Woman Frustrated

The vendor Lady was only mentioning Vanilla bag having special coating, and none other. I watched all presentions!