Respected Contributor

Re: American Leather Company TSV - July 1, 2024

@KabellaAlso,  I ordered the strap too because I agree it totally takes it up a notch!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

I almost fell for the green one, to use as my everyday purse throughout thr Christmas season but ended up deciding it wasn't really necessary.  The unzippered sections was cause to pause as well. 

Respected Contributor

@GingerHead  Definetly! I will probably wear the shoulder strap more often but put the crossbody in the bag so its available when I need hands free.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@GingerHead  I love the stone & that color makes the design pop even more, but I have that color in a handbag. I am sure you will love it. It will hold up well because its a pebble leather. Many seem to think the bag is too big. it only measure 10L by 9.5H. I do think tho it will look even better with the shoulder strap with that style. JMO.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@rockygems123  Yes, it will match your bag. I was hesitate on ordering the shoulder strap but I ordered it last night because that whip stitching brings it up a level with the design.  Enjoy!

ETA: A few years ago, they offered a wallet which is lightweight & slim with enough slits for credit cards. Also a zipper. I remember Jane T. had that TSV which was so low cost so I bought 3 & they sold out fast! Did you purchase them? I wish they would bring those particular wallets back. Have held up very well. I have some designer wallets which I don't use anymore because they are too heavy. I also change out handbags often.

@Kabella 

Oh good that shorter strap should be a great addition. Mine shipped immediately and will be here Saturday.

This is the wallet I ordered. 

Screenshot_20240703-062742_Firefox.jpg

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123  I like the wallet, looks like a sellout. I remember the name of the wallet I purchased because I found it on youtube sold last yr. It was the Hudson Bay Bi-fold. It was a SV for 29ish. I gifted 2 of them, I kept the Faded Rose.