Trusted Contributor
Accepted Solution

Amazon tablet TSV no longer available???

just noticed that the Amazon tablet that was the TSV just switched to sold out(the day after it was the TSV)...it was still available this morning(for $10 more than the TSV price)

just curious if they remove it from the inventory but list it as sold out? it wasn't close to selling out as the TSV...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon tablet TSV no longer available???

This is just a guess so give it the weight it deserves.  It is possible Q's contract with Amazon contains restrictions as to the number that can be sold as a TSV and a time frame.  Once either has been met any remaining inventory stays with Amazon.

I have purchased Fire Tablets through Q and they ship directly from Amazon.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@alohakz  If you search under Fire Tablet, it is still available on the website. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@alohakz wrote:

@elated 

https://www.qvc.com/amazon-fire-hd-10-tablet-101-full-hd-32gb-storage.product.E322285.html?sc=TSV&TZ...

You are correct. I was just looking for fire tablets. This is a 2021 version per a question answered on Q's website. . On Amazon's website they have the new release of 2023. On Amazon, you can get 64GB instead of 32GB. I buy my fire tablets from Amazon. 

Esteemed Contributor

The TSV configuration is no longer available this morning.  Might be worth looking on Amazon for it?  My bet is that QVC was helping unload an older model.

Honored Contributor

I would only buy from Amazon.  I don't understand everyone's fascination with Amazon products without buying them from Amazon.