QVC Community

Re: All Day Q&A with the Laura Geller Team on 8/28!

@lamchop315 wrote:

I'm in between the medium and golden medium foundation color.  I use medium generally in Laura's balance and bright, and one time the tan was a little too dark for me. I know some of the models on the presentation were identified with the color foundation but I did not see a golden medium model?  It is hard to decide from the swatch on the computer.  Thanks!

Hi @lamchop315!

Thank you for tuning in and your question. Our liquid foundation in Medium is for Neutral sand complexions (eg. Jennifer Aniston) and Golden Medium is for Honey complexions (eg. Sofia Vergara). We would suggest Medium for you based on your Balance and Brighten usage. We hope you enjoy this amazing value set! 

Laura Geller Beauty Team Heart

New Contributor

Thank you for answering!

QVC Community

@echolalia wrote:

Please tell me you plan to release the Lasting Love Lip Stain in many other colors and on its own. Heart

Hi @echolalia!

Thank you for watching today! We do have new Lasting Love Lip Stain in other colors coming soon this Fall but Pinot Noir only available in this set. We hope you enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Laura,

Love the collection that you provide for Today Special Value.  It is a complete set that I can travel with.  One question.  Not sure if I am a fair or porcelain.  I do not go out in the sun.  I have silver hair, green eyes and light skin.  I do not have golden or pink undertones that I know of.  I am just plain garden variety neutral.   What color? And then I will order.  Thanks for your time.  Love your cosmetics. 

QVC Community

@bonnielu wrote:

Hi Laura,

Love the collection that you provide for Today Special Value.  It is a complete set that I can travel with.  One question.  Not sure if I am a fair or porcelain.  I do not go out in the sun.  I have silver hair, green eyes and light skin.  I do not have golden or pink undertones that I know of.  I am just plain garden variety neutral.   What color? And then I will order.  Thanks for your time.  Love your cosmetics. 

Hi @bonnielu!

Thank you for watching! We would definitely suggest Porcelain for you as it's perfect for neutral tones that stay away from the sun. We hope you enjoy our Italian Garden collection! It's amazing!

In addition to where the products are made, I'd like to know if the products are tested on animals or if they are cruelty-free. Thanks.

New Contributor

Are Laura Geller makeups parables free?

New Contributor

Good morning ~ I have sensitive skin and VERY sensitive skin on one side of my face.... even to painful.  Before I order this set, which I love the colors, I need to know if this has been tested for sensitivity and your opinion. 

Thank you very much!!!

New Contributor

Are Laura Gelker makeups paraben free?  (Last post self corrected incorrectly!)

QVC Community

@felinefanatic wrote:

In addition to where the products are made, I'd like to know if the products are tested on animals or if they are cruelty-free. Thanks.

Hi @felinefanatic!

Thank you for tuning in! Our products are not tested on animals. Our company is cruelty-free. We hope you enjoy our Italian Garden collection.