Respected Contributor

Re: All Day Q & A with the Laura Geller Team coming Jan. 4th!

I use Fair in the BnB so I ordered Fair in the TSV.  We'll see how that goes.  I like the foundation because it seems to provide a bit more coverage than the BnB.  The lip color is really pretty.  I also like the highlighter.  I was not thrilled with the LG eyelash primer when I originally tried it but I think that is the only product that may not work for me.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Occasional Contributor

Re: All Day Q & A with the Laura Geller Team coming Jan. 4th!

@Laura_Geller wrote:

@Mysticmom wrote:

Hi LG Team!

just wanted to chime in to say that I am buying this TSV and cancelling the auto-delivery of the last TSV since I bought it primarily for the foundation AND because all the shipments contain black eyeliner. I can't wear black eyeliner, even my 20-something daughters won't wear black liner, so I have a drawer full of black liners! Brown is so much more universal. PLEASE, please, please all QVC vendors, stop giving us black liner!!! I would buy more if you would......💄😊

Hello @Mysticmom!

Thank you for the feedback, we will share with our product development team. And thank you for purchasing this TSV, we know you'll love it!

The Laura Geller Beauty Team Heart

I totally agree about not using Black eyeliner - too harsh!
It would be great to have Navy (not a very dark navy) offered as well.

I hope all lines consider this... Not just Laura Geller...
Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

Re: All Day Q & A with the Laura Geller Team Today - Jan. 4th!

@Laura_Geller wrote:

@keeshablue wrote:

I have very sensitive skin and allergies, I didn't see anything about non-comedogenic, or fragrance free etc. What are the details on Laura's line ?

Hi @keeshablue!

We formulate with the most gentle ingredients we can find but we always recommend that you contact your dermatologist to confirm what your skin may react to. Hope this helps!

Thank you,

The Laura Geller Beauty Team

Please be more specific...
I understood the question to ask if Laura's line is non-comedogenic, as well as whether or not it is fragrance free...   ????

I too have sensitivities...   (Thank you keeshablue for asking).

Do you know if there are any scents, especially with the Foundation?

(If I understood correctly, there is a slight taste to the lip oil - of what?)

A long time ago I tried perhaps BNB, or perhaps a lipstick - which then had fragrance..., so had to return.

I am wondering if you could please let us know about added parfum.

Thank you!

P.S. Despite not having been able to use those products, I still love watching Laura - her kindness, love of sharing & teaching, making it easy for us to learn how to make the best of our own looks is a joy. Thank you!

I have rosacea on one cheek. The foundation covered it well.

I absolutely love this product.  I've tried so many different makeups but this is the first one that covers every flaw.  I purchased medium because I wasn't sure which shade but changed my auto delivery to light.  I would recommend this to everyone.  I'm 69 years old and it makes me look and feel younger.  Thank you so much Laura Geller for making such a wonderful product.