I don't like the zipper on the front flap, it's messy looking,

and interuppts the look 

I have seen some of her bags and the leathers are nice

Respected Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg TSV - September 18, 2023

Pretty bags, but no thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Way to much bag for me. I only want small crossbodies with a zipper. I don't carry a bunch of stuff. Phone, credit card case, keys and tissues. That's it.

Esteemed Contributor

I own a couple of Aimee's bags.  I really like them,I even have an older version of the denim leather which I think she was really ahead of her game with.  I don't purchase bags due to who makes them, if I like the color, quality and function I will buy it.  Her leather is beautiful, much softer than Patricia Nash bags.   Of course I certainly don't need another so easy pass for me.

Trusted Contributor

Too big for me. My shoulders would be hurting in no time. 😩
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ohhh me likee 😉 the ombre snake is cool. Don't care for that babysh*t yellow, ugh. Or the denim. All the other colors I like. I sometimes like a big slouchy bag that I can load up. As a change from the structured, an@l over-organization of some of the bags out there. Where I'm going through every compartment trying to remember where I put stuff lol  But..I shouldn't spend this amt of money right now. Unless I return something else. Lol

Wouldn't offend me to get talked into a purchase. Enablers, come forth 😇😈

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@LindaSal  It's not about "need" 😛 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure what that zipper on the front flap is for, besides design.  I don't like that; it doesn't add to the look, it actually detracts.

I do love the look of most of Aimee's leathers, but she always goes too far with most of her designs for my taste.

The black croco leather is gorgeous, if not for that flap zipper.  The cumin is also a beautful color.  

This size bag for a 10-yr celebration TSV could have had a more tempting price at around $149 perhaps. 

Honored Contributor

This is a pretty bag, but I don't need another bag right now. I have never purchased one of her bags, but they do seem to get really good reviews!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I'm not sure what that zipper on the front flap is for, besides design.  I don't like that; it doesn't add to the look, it actually detracts.

I do love the look of most of Aimee's leathers, but she always goes too far with most of her designs for my taste.

The black croco leather is gorgeous, if not for that flap zipper.  The cumin is also a beautful color.  

This size bag for a 10-yr celebration TSV could have had a more tempting price at around $149 perhaps. 

I haven't seen a presentation. Does the front zipper open a functional compartment?

Harmonize the World