Honored Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg TSV - September 18, 2023

I missed all of the full presentations, but, by accident, I had a very short glimpse of the snake option, featuring a rainbow of colors, which is beautiful.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

I just turned on my tv because I was out all day. The host is really doing a hard sell pitch stating that she doesn’t understand why it didn’t sell out by afternoon! Lol I know several people who cannot spend almost $200 with tax and shipping and others who would just not like this bag. I don’t need a new handbag right now.
Respected Contributor

@beach-mom 

The boots by BUENO are much more expensive than the handbag that is a TSV.  I'm sure they'll sell both items, but yes, add in the tax and shipping and the price hikes upwards.  QVC is selling a lot of lines now that are in high-priced ranges.  They want to appeal to younger shoppers, or so I have read on these boards.  That younger shopper of today must have much more money as disposable income than I did when I was young. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I'm not sure what that zipper on the front flap is for, besides design.  I don't like that; it doesn't add to the look, it actually detracts.

I do love the look of most of Aimee's leathers, but she always goes too far with most of her designs for my taste.

The black croco leather is gorgeous, if not for that flap zipper.  The cumin is also a beautful color.  

This size bag for a 10-yr celebration TSV could have had a more tempting price at around $149 perhaps. 

I think the zippers with the long leather tab is also a dated look

but that is her look,

too messy,

Respected Contributor

I have leather bags. What I wear most of the time is my Lug bags. Like everything about them.

Frequent Contributor

Better prices at Nordstrom and her website. I got a crossbody for $39 on her site.
Respected Contributor

@Beaches 1956 wrote:
Better prices at Nordstrom and her website. I got a crossbody for $39 on her site.

maybe on some bags. The tsv bag isn't less expensive there

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

Well I received my Aimee TSV purse in the ombre snake. The colors look mostly like shades of burgundy and it has to be in very bright light before I can see the full rainbow of the gold and blue and green like I was expecting. Still deciding if it is a keeper. Generally it is a very nice purse.