Valued Contributor

This TSV has been promoted for 3 days now. There are 10 questions requesting a size chart. Still no chart. I was hoping to get one for my son for Christmas.46150B27-63AC-4E38-9FFF-B8216374959E.jpeg

506BFFC9-4215-41EB-B1EC-BFD22473D352.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 9/8 NFL Team Apparel TSV

They will most likely offer a size chart that day.  But with the guys I always go up a size in things like this.  I know my husband and son prefer a looser fit, JMO.   I think it's a great Christmas gift idea, good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

The size chart is there.  Its two of the icons to click on.

Trusted Contributor

This is fitted for men's sizing which means bigger in chest and smaller in the hips. Since this item was only made for men, you will not have separate size chart for women sizing as it wasn't made for women. QVC is only providing a woman's chart to guide you in what size to order based on your dress size.

NFL sizing runs smaller than QVC sizing. Being unisex sizing, this will probably fit best on apple-shaped bodies as your hips are smaller, Even though the men's chest measurements are large, ignore that and order 1 size up from your QVC size or it will be tight around your hips.

Trusted Contributor

Wish Dan would have turned the sweatshirts around.  He didn't show the back much at all.  

Oh well.   It's all a rerun the rest of the night until tomorrow. 

Glad they have the XS.  I have another XS in a pullover NFL sweatshirt from a few years ago and even the XS was a bit large for me.  I would swim in the Small.

Respected Contributor

Forty, fifty years ago there were very, very few team apparel items for women. We wore men's clothing. And it looked like it. To me it still does. Too big in the shoulders, too long in the arm length, too snug in the hips. Too uncomfortable or unflattering. Granted some women can wear it and look smashing. Some look great in anything and everything. But I don't think that applies to most.

Now women no longer need to subject themselves to ill fitting fan clothing. There is a plethora of women's wear available from many lines that fit and flatter. And while that is a nice price for what looks like a nice hoodie I'm not tempted. It's just a shame they didn't also offer a women's version.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Etoile308 wrote:

Forty, fifty years ago there were very, very few team apparel items for women. We wore men's clothing. And it looked like it. To me it still does. Too big in the shoulders, too long in the arm length, too snug in the hips. Too uncomfortable or unflattering. Granted some women can wear it and look smashing. Some look great in anything and everything. But I don't think that applies to most.

Now women no longer need to subject themselves to ill fitting fan clothing. There is a plethora of women's wear available from many lines that fit and flatter. And while that is a nice price for what looks like a nice hoodie I'm not tempted. It's just a shame they didn't also offer a women's version.

@Etoile308   QVC has NFL women's hoodies and the prices are not that much higher (under $3) than the TSV price.  There's other official NFL women's apparel on the website as well. 

Separately, you can get official NFL women's hoodies on the NFL website, or Fanatics website.  They have different styles, some even with the [dreaded] high/low hem.  Some are quite nice.  If you're interested, their prices are not too far from the QVC TSV.  

I don't mind the universal fit in a sports hoodie at all.  It's not like I'm trying to style them like I do with my fashion hoodies.

Frequent Contributor

I definitely missed when it ships. I’ve ordered and it just says advanced order but doesn’t give a date. Does anyone know when?
Esteemed Contributor

Frequent Contributor

I was not notified that this sweatshirt was on advance order. It was only when I checked my order history that I noticed it was advance order. Therefore, I cancelled the order.

Why doesn't QVC inform you that an item is in advance status? And none of the female hosts mentioned the size they were wearing.