Contributor

My description of the lace tunic is frumpy something for old ladies to wear  i wouldn't get caught dead in it as i'm only 62 I've got at least another thirty years before i'm ready for blase' and I know my mother at 92 wouldn't have purchased it either but then again thank the good Lord we all have different tastes.

Contributor

I agree 100%. Too much lace is so matronly, so cheap- looking. Sorry, but it is. Isaac, I love many of your deisgns. Enough with the lace!

Contributor

Yes, too much lace always looks old and cheap. I do not understand Isaac's obsession with lace, as most of his other designs are so hip and young.

Trusted Contributor

I bought it in the deep sea blue (teal)for date nights with my husband in the fall and winter. we do out with friends on triple date nights and I like to look pretty.

Respected Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I bought it in the deep sea blue (teal)for date nights with my husband in the fall and winter. we do out with friends on triple date nights and I like to look pretty.

@Squirrel Lover  I ordered the TSV in black. You and I are going to look great in our new lace tops...nothing frumpy or matronly about us Smiley Happy

Please post what you think of the deep sea blue when you receive it.  I almost ordered that color, but it appeared more green teal than blue teal (and I need more blue).  It's hard to really judge the colors online, so I would appreciate your opinion.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Would like to see something dressy other than lace, sequins, beads, chiffon or jersey-type knit tops; too much recycling of the same thing over and over--I also detest the peplum style, very little-girl looking to me.  I would like to see some long sleeved, poet-style drapey silk shirts, or am I dating myself!

Honored Contributor

Re: 6/30 TSV by Issac

[ Edited ]

My gosh, I love it. Heart

Wearing Black and Navy with matching solid skirts so they will look like dresses.

All of the colors are beautiful.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I totally agree.  Ugly.  I am not much of a lace person and where I live (upstate NY) you don't see much of it really.  Isaac needs to step it up a little with his TSV'S.....

Respected Contributor

I will not purchase anything with a cold shoulder, bell sleeve, peplum waist or uneven hemline (shirts or skirts).  So so tired of those looks and they are not my taste at all.

Honored Contributor

I loved it, espcially in Pink and White.  i also love lace and tend to wear it "outside the box" and would have worn them with my darker jeans , maybe even my silver jewelry and cinch it with a conch belt.....  I would have loved it, but just picked up some clothing on sale at Dillards and that's it for me for awhile..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*