Honored Contributor

Do people have time nowdays for the "at home" parties?  I never did care much for them.  I wonder if QVC will expand the Cooks Essentials items that the Blue Jean Chef brings on--seem similar to TT, but not as many items.  I have a lot of TT sets, but will not try them anymore because the quality is not as good as the older pieces.

Honored Contributor

No wonder Tara has so many reps. doing the QVC presentations. 

Respected Contributor

I stopped buying TT stoneware some time ago due to all the mention of crazing and breakage in oven.  I have always loved the appearance of the Floral Lace but became unimpressed by the quality of the product. I appreciate this forum for this kind of feedback.  My impression is that she has been coddled by DV and QVC for a long time and never understood why.....

Occasional Contributor

I really Love Tara and Temptations.  However, it is "hit & miss" getting a set without problems. I have Bunches of Temptations!  Just don't buy anything from Temptations website. Awful Customer Service! Tara....I hope you read this and will do something about it. QVC, and David, ARE AWESOME!!!  I hope your new Business has Customer Service like QVC! Your Customer Service Reps Are Rude and Not Helpful. Really Sad. 

Respected Contributor

I noticed in the show just now that Jill quickly corrected herself on the “boring white” dishes comment, probably because Tara has all white pieces in her new home line. Now it’s about the great hand painting and value, rather than that white dishes are “boring” (not).

Contributor

Cute items, but too expensive for me.