Trusted Contributor

I have purchased a few sets over the years and noticed that they now have brown spots that appear to be deep within the ceramic and do not come off when I clean them and there are fine cracks appearing here and there. I am extremely careful with all my cookware and have decided that the quality is just not there.

Respected Contributor

Re: NO More Temptations For Me

@gigy wrote:

I have purchased a few sets over the years and noticed that they now have brown spots that appear to be deep within the ceramic and do not come off when I clean them and there are fine cracks appearing here and there. I am extremely careful with all my cookware and have decided that the quality is just not there.

I like temp-tations but stopped buying the bakeware and other dishes used for baking a long time ago.  Occasionally, I will purchase a seasonal platter (i.e. Christmas or Fall design) but found that I never cooked in the bakeware...just displayed because they were pretty.  I do purchase the dinnerware sets and use them daily. 

Super Contributor

I stopped buying this sort of cookware as it is terribly heavy when full of food. I can barely lift it out of the oven.

Honored Contributor

I only purchased one when the polka dots appeared.  The first time I used the baking dish is cracked when I took it out of the oven.  No more for me.  

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53.  Do you have trouble with the dinnerware chipping?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Totally agree.  I used my 13x9 Harvest baker,which I loved, over Christmas and noticed the same thing.  I am now afraid to use it.  I emailed Temp-tations customer service and they told me I could call to see about replacing it, but I would need my order number from QVC.  Funny thing, I could retrieve the order histories from everything I ever ordered from QVC since 2006, except for my Temp-tation purchases.   With the exception of a set that I purchased in October, no other temp-tations orders could be found. Why have all the temp-tations purchases I have made been scrubbed from my QVC purchase history when everything else I have ordered is there? I find that strange.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GAQShopr53.  Do you have trouble with the dinnerware chipping?

@Kachina624 only on the salad plates...all other pieces are fine...I don't know if the chips were from shipping or not...thinking it's the actual dinnerware and how it is made.