Frequent Contributor
Hey fellow temp-tationers, was there an old world harvest dinnerware set? Thanks
Esteemed Contributor

I have a set of "Vivid" OW harvest - got it last year. 

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Yes, a Vivid set, and it was rather large and not a good match, in my opinion to the rest of the line. 

I was on waitlist for the latest set she released, the ones with serving for eight and no mugs. They took waitlist orders for that in Harvest, but they cancelled the waitlist orders, saying it was probably going to be in stock by September. I don't know why the take advanced waitlist orders, then cancel them, then bring the product a few months later. Seems like a stupid cycle of things, or perhaps it's just a way to try to judge how many to order or even if there is an interest in an item or pattern, but whatever the process, it seems like this fall, there may be Harvest in that newer dinnerware set.

If you can join the closed group Temp-tationistas Anonymous on Facebook, they are a wealth of information and seem to know when things are happening before any other source.

Occasional Contributor

It was there 2 weeks ago on Sunday's In the kitchen with David. It sold out but i have seen a post on facebook where they will have more later.

Honored Contributor

the new 20 piece dinnerware set that will be the TSV on august 19th will have the old world harvest pattern AND the floral lace fall pattern. $70 plus $7 shipping.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@pudding98 wrote:
Hey fellow temp-tationers, was there an old world harvest dinnerware set? Thanks

i, too, say, yes there has been Harvest in the dinnerware set before.  Seems like the Harvest sells out very fast!!  There is going to be a 20 piece Temp-tations TSV next month and not sure if Harvest will be included ot not.  I didn;t like the harvest when it first came out but the more I see pics of it, the more I like it!