Honored Contributor

Re: who is sick of the Little Couple?

I like Will and Jennifer and I think the kids are still cute.
Respected Contributor

Sorry but this is one show I never watched...only saw the previews and thought it was a little too much for me!

Honored Contributor

I think the children are very lucky to have found their home with this little couple.  They understand the challenges and are in a position to offer assistance and support.  However, after a few shows it did not hold my interest neither from an informational nor an entertainment perspective.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I like Jen’s clothes.  I have the rerun on now.  Zoey is a ham.  Will has grownup quite a bit and his speech is much better.  

I like watching to see what glasses she is wearing.  Like Jen, I have a wardrobe of glasses and it's fun to see the styles she chooses.

As for last night, I fell asleep (again) watching it.  I heard them say they were throwing a party, then I woke up when they were getting rained out.  Missed everything in between.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

I like Jen’s clothes.  I have the rerun on now.  Zoey is a ham.  Will has grownup quite a bit and his speech is much better.  

I like watching to see what glasses she is wearing.  Like Jen, I have a wardrobe of glasses and it's fun to see the styles she chooses.

As for last night, I fell asleep (again) watching it.  I heard them say they were throwing a party, then I woke up when they were getting rained out.  Missed everything in between.

I never noticed that she changes her glasses but I will say she does dress impeccably.

Trusted Contributor

Yes,the kids aren’t something I want to hear or watch.They need to stop spoiling the kids.Those kids have everything they want.Use your money to help families who have nothing.

Super Contributor

I used to watch it all the time but not anymore. It's basically the same thing every week with just a small twist. They are either going somewhere or throwing a party.

I like the Johnston family. They are up front with family issues that we all can relate to.

Honored Contributor

@Veridoc wrote:

I used to watch it all the time but not anymore. It's basically the same thing every week with just a small twist. They are either going somewhere or throwing a party.

I like the Johnston family. They are up front with family issues that we all can relate to.

I actually think the Johnstons are starting to get annoying too.  I think it's just the way these shows go; interesting in the beginning until they're just not interesting any longer....

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I wish Jen and Bill would discipline their children.  Will is pretty okay but Zoey is a little bossy brat at times and I have to change the channel.  I use to watch this all the time but I could care less now.

I use to really enjoy this show, they use to spend time on Jens job at the hospital. Now I realize that this couple just happen to have a lot of money to spend on their kids.  They obviously do not have to save for vacations.  They waited a long time for kids and now they kind of go overboard.  I would like to see some balance.  Like maybe going with kids and volunteering someplace, helping the food bank.  Just something so the kids can see both sides.  What kid goes to China on whim so Will can learn about his culture. Don't get me wrong I am sure most of us would like to travel on a whim.  Most of us have budgets.  

The Johnstons I do enjoy because they seem like an average family, what I really like is that their kids seem so nice and respectful.  They have also had kids volunteer.

I guess I enjoy them because its just about their daily life.  Little people big world use to be that way.

The Little Couple and Outdaughtered seems to be about nothing but these big fun trips. Outdaughtered use to be more about daily life for a large household. 

Super Contributor

I just deleted it from my DVR. I used to really enjoy it but not so much any more. The kids really need some direction in regards to their behavior. They seem to think the poor behavior is funny. It’s not.