Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of potomac....SEASON 4, 2019....news, spoilers, gossip

I thought Candace's wedding was very nice-was it worth 200,000 though? Her dress was nice, nothing special in my opinion, and the one she changed into wasn't what I thought  it would be, I did not care for that one at all.

Giselle is so upset about Sherman, but she is so full of herself, I bet she will be over it real shortly.....How rude of Robyn and Juan to be so late-jeeze can they ever be on time for anything?

Karen did not look good at the wedding-did not like her look at all.

Ashley and  Monique looked really good as usual.....  I don't think Giselle and Monique will ever be friends.....They should just agree to disagree and move along.......Now I see where next week they bring back Katie? I didn't watch the season that she was on.......

All in all an ok episode! 

Honored Contributor

So happy the wedding is over. I really did not want to go through another season with Candiace and her over the top planning.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Anyone watch last night? Not much happened, but I do not care so far for Katie. She seems to be a shallow busybody.. She will probably be on to cause trouble since Gizelle is supposedly turning over a new leaf....

Every Housewife show needs someone like that....

Karen and Gizelle remind me a bit of Kyle and Lisa where they have been friends for a while, but they had a tiff and now there are trust issues....

Ashley's husband is very strange, and I have always thought so....I wonder if he truly loves her, or just needs some arm candy...........  

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

did you watch season one?

katie rost was a regular housewife and she was so needy! she was also a qvc model.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 . No, I didn't start watching this franchise until Season 2...So I didn't know too much about her.....

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

did you watch season one?

katie rost was a regular housewife and she was so needy! she was also a qvc model.

@sunshine45   I did and remember Katie well. She had two or three children. She tried unsuccessfully to get the man she lived with to marry her.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I had to DVR last night because I watched Idol.  I'll catch up tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

This week's episode was rather boring. Ww had gjust gotten home from being gone all weekend and I was very tired and almost fell asleep during the episode...

However, they are in New Orleans now, and you know what happens when the Housewives go on trips...... So Next week shoul dbe interesting, already Karen and Giselle are at odds with each other.....

I really don't care for Giselle and I probably never will. She stirs up trouble a lot like Ashley, and Lisa Rinna... 

Honored Contributor

I used to like Giselle but now she is nothing but a troublemaker.  I didn't even understand why she brought up what she did at the table with Karen.  

Still think Candiece needs to grow up.  Did you hear what she said about the house/condo she lives in?  She said the mortgage is split between her mom, Chris and herself.  But then she said she and Chris are trying to save their coins to buy/build their forever home.  So Basically her mom is paying the mortgage while she lives rent free.  This is a grown, married adult woman and her husband.  If she has such problems with her mom, move out and buy your own place!!!   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I used to like Giselle but now she is nothing but a troublemaker.  I didn't even understand why she brought up what she did at the table with Karen.  

Still think Candiece needs to grow up.  Did you hear what she said about the house/condo she lives in?  She said the mortgage is split between her mom, Chris and herself.  But then she said she and Chris are trying to save their coins to buy/build their forever home.  So Basically her mom is paying the mortgage while she lives rent free.  This is a grown, married adult woman and her husband.  If she has such problems with her mom, move out and buy your own place!!!   

@Lipstickdiva . I agree 100 % with you about Candiace, she is such a spoiled little brat! She wants Mommy to pay for everything, but she doesn't want her mom to have any opinions.....Me thinks Candiace needs to get out and get a job to supplement her income, so that she and her husband can purchase their own home!!!!.