Esteemed Contributor

I know it's been on since 2017 ,  I never watched when it was first on though,   just finished binge watching  season 2 ,  on to season 3 and just love the show !!!!!!   it is just so funny ,  the characters are all just wonderful as well .   Always liked Tony Shaulob he is so very funny a lot like his character in Monk , but in a different way of course not a germaphobe.   The Midge character  is perfect ,  I have never seen her in anything else .   She is great in this role!   So is Susie her manager ,  what a great part !    Look forward to season 3 .    I read season 4 will start airing February 17th so by then I'll be all caught up !   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: the Marvelous Mrs Maisel !

I binge watched the entire series on a weekend during the holidays. I enjoyed it very much, especially since my husband's family owned a hotel in the Catskills.I had a glimpse of the entertainment business in NY back in the mid to late 60s' I'm looking forward to the new season.

Respected Contributor

Great show!

Just some trivia....the actress that plays Rose Weiss is Marin Hinkle. She was Judith Harper (the ex-wife) on Two and a Half Men.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

aamen!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched when it was first on and then got bored with it. 
So Ihave not seen it past the first year.

Honored Contributor

I love that show, looking forward to new episodes.  It hasn't been on since 2019 so, I'll have to watch some of the previous seasons to refresh my memory.

Esteemed Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

Great show!

Just some trivia....the actress that plays Rose Weiss is Marin Hinkle. She was Judith Harper (the ex-wife) on Two and a Half Men.

@Janey2  yes I known, plays such a different character and so well !

Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I watched when it was first on and then got bored with it. 
So Ihave not seen it past the first year.

Me too-and I really liked it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Really anxious for this show to return! When I first watched an episode I wasn't a fan but when I went back to it a couple of months later, I really got into it. Love all the cast members and the resemblance to Joan Rivers career.
Respected Contributor

Just started watching this.  Binged watched seasons 1 and 2 and am halfway through 3.

I love the clothes and the music.

Midge's comedy is funny sometimes, but when it's specifically directed at other people - Joel, her father, her mother, her children, other comedians, it seems more mean than funny.  I guess humor has always been used as a weapon so what's new?

Her parents are a hot mess - as are Joel's.

Will be interesting to see where this all goes.