Honored Contributor

I will continue to watch.  Season 10 has been confirmed.  Ian will be back (as his stint on Gothem is nearing its end).

The show can survive w/o Fiona now.  The last 10 minutes of the season finale gave us a taste of what to expect for next season. For starters.....

Spoiler
Debbie is boss lady now (when Lip is not around).

The 10th season will make Shameless the longest running series ever on a premium cable channel.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Edited to add!!!  There may be spoilers if you haven't watched all the episodes!!

Tonight was the last night of binge-watching, I think we are caught up.  Season 8 was the last correct? 

It was the one where Fiona threw a smoke bomb in her apartment building, the Russian married the millionaire, Ian got carted off to jail, Carl escaped from his crazy girlfriend via a Greyhound, Frank emerged from a toilet smiling and Lip is the only one getting lucky any more. 

The beginning was hilarious, (sad to say, Frank was always face down in the snow).  

Fiona was a hero, but that stopped about 3 or 4 seasons ago.

The show really was grasping straws--some of the storylines were so out there.  

I'm actually tired of Fiona.  And Debbie was adorable, but meaner (since she lost her toes).  Don't know how much more I can take of Debs.  

This is the year of binge watching for sure.  Just got Netflix for the first time in Jan.

Watched all of Mad Men, All of Schitt's Creek, all of Shameless (at least I think) and started Billions.

In 2 months time!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

This season finale was certainly an homage to Fiona - gonna miss Emmy Rossum and wish her well in her career,

Didn't realize Ian was coming back and they have really upgraded Debbiie's part  - I'll hang in to see how it goes.

Denise
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm    Season 9 just ended on yesterday.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Lucky Charm    Season 9 just ended on yesterday.

@Tique --Thank you!

I guess it's not yet available on Netflix?  I dunno.  I'm new to Netflix.

Oh boy, another season with Fiona.  Was hoping it was over.  She went from being a super hero to a loser, if you ask me.  

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm 

You can watch past seasons on On Demand if you have Showtime.  Also, check YouTube in a few weeks for S9 runs.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Lucky Charm 

You can watch past seasons on On Demand if you have Showtime.  Also, check YouTube in a few weeks for S9 runs.

Thanks Mz!

I didn't know if we had Showtime--and we do!