Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 13 PREMIERE.....news, spoilers, gossip

@CANDLEQUEEN  I guess she had to get her own place since Michael isn't supporting the household anymore.  I think Kelly said she (Kelly) had two bedrooms.  No room for mom.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 13 PREMIERE.....news, spoilers, gossip

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I thought all of the ladies looked good. Shannon about moving from a 14,000 square foot home to a 4,000 square foot home-oh my!!What is she going to do? And Tamra saying please my house is only 4,000 square feet, like that is a small house.

I suppose depending on what you are comparing it to, it might be, but to me, that is a nice sized home!I truly hope Eddie will be ok as well, that is really scary!I like how Tamra's last home was decorated, so I am sure this one will be pretty too....I thin David never stopped cheating as well, he was so miserable and checked out of that marriage long before they actually called it quits....

She will be much happier in the long run without him..Should be a good season!!!!

I imagine they would think my little Cape Cod is a garden shed! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

i also did not like how shannon kept calling herself a "single mom."

there IS a father involved and they share custody of their girls.

to me, that is not the definition of a single mom.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Poor Eddie. Hope he'll be ok. I think Tamra said his problem is common with cyclists -- I didn't know that.

I'm also tired of Shannon talking about her weight/looks. She'd look a lot better if she got a haircut/style to go along with her weight loss.

The way Vicki screamed, I thought her hand had been badly injured. What caused the problem? I couldn't make that out.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Poor Eddie. Hope he'll be ok. I think Tamra said his problem is common with cyclists -- I didn't know that.

I'm also tired of Shannon talking about her weight/looks. She'd look a lot better if she got a haircut/style to go along with her weight loss.

The way Vicki screamed, I thought her hand had been badly injured. What caused the problem? I couldn't make that out.

@Daisy Sunflower  Extreme sports like cycling as Eddie does can actually be bad for the heart. He can't wait to get back out there again but may have further complications. I do hope he's ok. Totally agree with you about Shannon's hair and she needs to do something with the color also though I doubt she will. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I thought all of the ladies looked good. Shannon about moving from a 14,000 square foot home to a 4,000 square foot home-oh my!!What is she going to do? And Tamra saying please my house is only 4,000 square feet, like that is a small house.

I suppose depending on what you are comparing it to, it might be, but to me, that is a nice sized home!I truly hope Eddie will be ok as well, that is really scary!I like how Tamra's last home was decorated, so I am sure this one will be pretty too....I thin David never stopped cheating as well, he was so miserable and checked out of that marriage long before they actually called it quits....

She will be much happier in the long run without him..Should be a good season!!!!

I am so grossed out with Shannon and her comments about her 4000 square foot home!  PUHHHHHLLLEEEZE.   I have less than that, and it's too much for me.  My parents had 9 children, and our house was probably close to 4000 sq. feet growing up,  I am not sympathetic to Shannon's gripes at all.  She acts entitled.   I don't think being a housewife pays a tremendous amount, and it's so expensive to live in the OC.  I wonder if she will ever work or if David will pay her enough for her to live the way she has before--sans the huge house.  

I felt terribly for Eddie.  Eddie actually seems like a GREAT guy and super solid.  I like Steve as well.

I liked the first episode, but the outdoor game bored me--they always do. 

I really like the new cast member.  She seems authentic.  But, the season has just started so I could change my mind.

I'm sure Tamra's new house was not inexpensive.  A 4000 sq foot home must cost well over a million dollars in that area.   I wonder if CUT fitness is lucrative or if they are still losing money the way many new businesses do. 

I hope Eddie gets better!  He's not one who ever starts drama. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I don't think David ever stopped cheating on Shannon. He was out of the marriage long before they called it quits. She is better off without him. 

i feel bad for Eddie with his heart problems. I hope he is going to be ok.

@elated

ITA

IMO, David has cheated for years.  He's disgusting.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@VanSleepy. I wonder what happened with Kelly's mom? She seemed super close with her mother...Her daughter is way too young to be exposed on this show....

@CANDLEQUEEN

ITA Candle.  Kelly is disgusting and has no filter.  She drinks far too much, and she is not a classy woman at all.  I think she has mental issues too--she's always doing terrible things and saying terrible things and then she apologizes and makes up excuses.  She turns around and does it again.  I'm so over her.  Her daughter is adorable, and I hope Kelly does not mess her up.

Heck, Heather DuBrow bugged me when she was on the show as she was so pretentious.  At least Heather always kept her sheit together, and her kids seemed grounded.  She's done something right. 

Esteemed Contributor

Is Emily a man ??

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Is Emily a man ??

@Daisy Sunflower. ???