Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 13 PREMIERE.....news, spoilers, gossip

I didn't watch but I DVRd it.  I saw some of WWHL and couldn't take it. I think both Tamra and Shannon were totally tanked up and they both acted ridiculous. 

I am so over Vicki and Tamra trying to make their friendship work.  Friendships shouldn't require that much work. 

Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 13 PREMIERE.....news, spoilers, gossip

I have never liked Kelly but after seeing her talking in front of her daughter, I realize she is even worse than I thought. I wish they would get her off the show.

Honored Contributor

@Baylie wrote:

I have never liked Kelly but after seeing her talking in front of her daughter, I realize she is even worse than I thought. I wish they would get her off the show.

I totally agree....she is even more disgusting and self centered than I originally thought.

Esteemed Contributor

I gave up on Atlanta and New Jersey a few years ago. Based on last night Orange County might be next on my drop list. Will give it a couple more weeks but if it's going to be the same old same old screeching & whining and friendship mending baloney then goodbye.

Honored Contributor

it doesnt matter how bad it gets, i will still be watching.

i do hope that the two new women will make it better!

who ISNT tired of the tamra/vicki back and forth.......and shannon feeling sorry for herself and not moving forward? sometimes a marriage just doesnt work and it is usually the fault of BOTH parties. get over it and move on.......and try to make a better relationship with your ex for your kids sakes!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I gave up on Atlanta and New Jersey a few years ago. Based on last night Orange County might be next on my drop list. Will give it a couple more weeks but if it's going to be the same old same old screeching & whining and friendship mending baloney then goodbye.

I've got to agree about last night's episode.  Just a bunch of screeching from Vicki, who I really can't stand, and Shannon got on my nerves too.  I never watched Atlanta, Dallas, Potomac and quit NY and NJ a couple of years ago.   I think this whole franchise has seen better days.  I fell asleep during WWHL, but even Andy Cohen's behaviour has become a gross out for me.  Investigation Discovery is my go to network now.

Honored Contributor

@Baylie. I have to agree. I do not think that Kelly is a good mother at all. I never thought it even when she was married, she is too much all about herself, and has no clue as to how to raise a child......

Hopefully  her daughter spends more time with her father........He seems to be much more sensible and mature....

Honored Contributor

I think Kelly is an alcoholic, and that's why she behaves the way she does. Not excusing it, just saying.

Respected Contributor

Tamra says the new lady is an old friend of hers.  Then she says they met three years ago, and I'm thinking 'what?' - THEN she says they haven't spoken in two years.  LOL they're the best of buds, huh?

I hope they find Kelly someone to film with besides her daughter.  I don't like seeing any of their children, but this girl is too young to be involved in this mess.

I don't know if I would have had the nerve to do that rope thing, but geez Louise, the whining, and screeching and literal crying.  

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy. I wonder what happened with Kelly's mom? She seemed super close with her mother...Her daughter is way too young to be exposed on this show....