Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/16/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

I have to agree with those that think Peggy is far from the worst housewife..Carlton (BH), Cindy (NY), the white house crasher from DC, Aviva (NY),..are just a few that I disliked way more than Peggy. That being said I thought she was wrong in saying what she did to Shannon. It was not between the women so she should have kept her mouth shut. I thought she was being mean when she asked Shannon if she trusted her husband. Lydia  again stuck her nose in business that had nothing to do with her. I like her less each week.

Why would a group of women who clearly dislike one another go on a trip together...I really don't like this season.

I thought Vicki acted very annoyed an WWHL. Andy even asked if she was annoyed with him. She was probably jealous because Rita Wilson was getting more attention than she was.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Shannon ended up over the top like she usually does, but at the table when Peggy first questioned her, I don't think she did/said anything wrong.  Then everyone else (Lydia) has to get involved.  I also don't think David did anything wrong.  He was just having a conversation.  But when Shannon suggests that David was going to recommend a good doctor, I think that was made up lol

Meghan taking her baby and cousin/nanny to Iceland?  Just stay home.  I noticed Meghan couldn't even push the stroller through the airport.

Respected Contributor

Meghan's top at the get together last night was hideous. Those veins in her chest were freaking me out. Between that and her long neck I couldn't watch her.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm one of the few who do like Shannon.  However, she does need to confront her real  issues head on and learn to control her emotions better.  I am tired of her outbursts.  

I am also tired of Peggy's hurt "act" when she is questioned about her cancer.  Learn to effectively communicate and then you won't have the other HW's questioning you!!!  They're not doubting you; they're just trying to understand.  Peggy is not the worst housewife for me but she is the most annoying AND boring housewife.  For me, hands down, the worst housewife ever is Teresa Giudice starting on Episode 1 of HWNJ.  I don't even watch that franchise anymore because of her.

I didn't even notice Meghan's shirt that a lot of you have mentioned. It obviously didn't bother me that much or I'd remember it as I do like to watch the housewives for their take on fashions.  I'll have to take note of it when I watch a repeat this week.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VanSleepywrote:

Meghan taking her baby and cousin/nanny to Iceland?  Just stay home.

I agree.

Honored Contributor

i dont see any problem with meghan bringing her baby and the nanny along with her.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Shannon is so conflicted over her  marriage she is attacking everyone. She said David misses her when she is away. She will have to confront David and get a resolution. I feel sorry for her that she has so little self esteem. Her weight issue is just an excuse for David's ambivalence. This marriage is on its way to the grave yard.

Respected Contributor

I thought Meghan should have stayed home.

This Lydia trip is for the publicity of her magazine and not necessarily a girl trip for friends. The show is an opportunity for the magazine to be exposed.

Unfortunately it may end up to be another trip where Americans seem like people without manners. Maybe Bravo should give housewives conduct lessons before leaving the country, however this is but speculation.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just watched last night. 

I don't have any problem with Peggy or Lydia having an issue with a pyschic because of religious reasons.  That's their beliefs and their religion and no one should be mocked because of it.  It might not be what anyone else believes.  I personally wouldn't go to a psychic either.  I've been invited a number of times to parties and I choose to stay home.

Meghan's top at that party was horrible.  It did look like it was going to fall down.  I noticed it right off the bat before I noticed anything else.

Shannon is such a mess she makes me nuts.  That conversation with Peggy made no sense because Peggy has zero communication skills.  At her party last week she was telling Shannon it was all nothing but then now she wants to make a big deal about it.  All Shannon needed to say was "Peggy, the issue is between David and Diko.  If Diko had a problem, he needs to address David.  You and I weren't there so we have no idea what was said."  That should have been the end of it.  And when Lydia tried to get involved, Shannon should have told her to stay out of it, it was none of her concern.  Instead, Shannon goes off the rails, starts crying, walks away from the table and then lies about everything (David was giving him the names of doctors. LOL) just like she did over the whole leg squeezing stuff at Kelly's house a few weeks back.    

Peggy tries to sound so sophisticated and calm and collected but yet she's the worst communicator ever.  If she would clearly speak to tell a story, there would be no confusion about what happened.  She talks in circles which is part of the problem.  Diko said she's been in the US since she was 1 year old.  She's in her mid 40's.  I'm not buying that she doesn't understand a lot of the slang terms, etc.  That's just an air she is putting on trying to come off as more upper class. 

Meghan drives me nuts with her baby.  Meghan needed to stay home.  I have to say that if I planned a girls trip and someone brought their baby, I'd not be very happy.  Meghan brings her nanny and says she needs her because she's on a girls' trip and wants to have fun.  Sorry Meghan.  If you can't leave your baby because you are breastfeeding, then you should have stayed home with her.  Obviously you only brought her so you could feed her and the rest of the time you plan on being with the girls.            

Respected Contributor

And what was with Vicki's cardiologist appointment?  I don't remember what he was all telling her about her test results, but it seemed concerning.  Then he seemed to end with, "Ah, no biggie.  Don't worry about it."   Confusing.