Honored Contributor

real housewives of new york.....5/18/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

hello everyone and a wonderful wednesday to all! tonight is new york night. who will be around and watching the show? the new show begins at 9pm et. i will catch the second showing because i want to watch the SURVIVOR finale tonight. also on bravo tonight..... there goes the motherhood. luann de lesseps and michael rapaport (who has supposedly been in a big twitter war with kenya of rhoa) will be on watch what happens live.

last weeks rhony had 1.31 million viewers. for those who are watching the show.....ENJOY!!! Smiley Happy

SEASON 8, EPISODE 7

Airing Your Dirty Laundry

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/845/475/160511_3034370_Bethenny_Doesn_t_Want_Anything_to_Do_with_So.jpg?itok=hZScwWSV

bethenny doesnt want anything to do with sonja.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/842/547/160511_3034365_Next_on_RHONY__Everyone_s_Angry.jpg?itok=NvroJ06V

bethenny is mad at sonja, dorinda is mad at ramona.....and their fights are escalating.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/843/1023/160511_3034367_Jules_Wainstein_Expects_a_Lot_from_Her_Nanny.jpg?itok=nsngXR0c

jules expects a lot of her nanny.

When Sonja stops by Bethenny's office for a chat with her friend and mentor, she is caught off guard by Bethenny’s response to her new business. Meanwhile, Luann officially moves in with Sonja, Jules hunts for a new nanny, and Carole fosters a kitten while working on a vegan cookbook with Adam. Luann’s former ex causes a scene at a party hosted by Dorinda and her boyfriend, John. When Ramona and John get into an argument over the incident, it’s Dorinda and Ramona who find themselves on the outs after an epic sidewalk screaming match.

AIR DATE: May 18 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....5/18/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

These women are a mess. They drink too much, and argue constantly. I think Betheny is being too harsh with Sonja. Sonja is no threat to Betheny, I agree the name is too similar, but Betheny was so harsh and mean with her words. Dorinda and John-what a disaster...He is nothing but a bully, I understand asking that guy to leave, he was drunk and loud, but he (John) made the situation worse with his yelling and pointing in Ramona's face. to me John is a ticking time bomb.Luanne needs to stop drinking so much as well. This show is more like a circus!

Respected Contributor

I can not stand Ramona and her twitchy facial movements how is this woman still on this show?

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it yet, I have it on my DVR.  But why would Ramona be involved at all in the situation with Luann's ex and John?  If the party was thrown by John for Dorinda, they need to handle things.  My guess is Ramona was sticking her nose where it didn't belong. 

Esteemed Contributor

What an episode!!

Bethenny may have been a little too harsh with Sonja but as delusional as Sonja is, that's probably the best way to get through to her (if that is even possible at all).  I think Bethenny had reached her "final straw" with SM.  She has tried to mentor and help Sonja with her "fake" product lines and when Sonja added alcohol sales using a name that was similar to Bethenny's, entire brand, that  just pushed her too far.  Hey, it was fun to watch as a viewer though.  I'm not quite sure I agree with Carol & Bethenny that Sonja knows exactly what she's doing....I need some more convincing.  I don't think Sonja is emotionally capable of seeing things too clearly.....and her drinking certainly does nothing to help!

I'm sick of John and Dorinda.  Ramona too!  Ramona wasn't even invited to that party. Both she and Rey were a mess (and so was John for that matter).  

Jules....yawn....I'm positive this will be her last season.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I agree that Jules is a bore! She does not add anything to the mix to me...Ramona was wrong to show up when not invited. 

Honored Contributor

that rey guy was CREEEEPPPPYYYY!!!

i cannot believe that ramona and sonja were actually standing there talking to him and encouraging his behavior. i remember reading about this event way back when it happened.....and how ramona had to be thrown out of the party. you know she did it just to get back at john. she pushed his buttons and he pushed back (although the hand to the face was inappropriate).

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

OMG, last night's episode was a screaming match, this show is making me a nervous wreck with all the fussing and fighting lately, I don't know if I will continue to watch!

I think Ramona has gone off the "deep end" and Bethany is just downright mean!

Respected Contributor

Wow this episode had me laughing at these women's behavior although it goes to show you how they are all self centered and such back stabbers. They gossip about one another, drink too much alcohol and scream at each other. I have no favorite this season. 

I must say Bethenny's behavior towards Sonja was verbally mean yet her body language showed something entirely different like it was all scripted that scene. Seemed fake to me.

Ramona just wanted to start trouble with that guy Rey. LuAnn was smart to leave the party! What is wrong with Ramona trying to get dirt on LuAnn from a drug addict and alcoholic? She is horrible and then to start in with John. Yes John should have never put his hand in Ramona's face (he is a sorry excuse for a man) but she really egged him on. She has no respect or any respect for her friendship with Dorinda. I felt sorry for Dorinda and I would have left as well. 

I think it will be interesting that LuAnn moved into Sonja's place. The top floor is really nice. I see Ramona really abandoned Sonja as a friend. Sonja does drink a lot but then again a few of the ladies drink too much too. 

Respected Contributor

Perhaps Luann shouldn't scr#w her way around town and then not expect men to fall for her. Her choices clearly are not good and I think she doesn't care...she has to add another notch. She is the male version of a hound dog.

She and Sonja are like that...get drunk and sleep with any guy who looks their way. I hope they use protection and get regular aids tests.

Bethenny was right...Sonja's airhead act is so old and Bethenny see's right through it. I mean come on...Sonja was still talking about the Nigerian benefactors. Delusional and narcissistic do not make a good combination.