Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I DVR'd it.  There was no way I was going to get DH to watch it. LOL  We watched something we had DVR'd from Tuesday night so I'll get to this probably over the weekend. 

I usually Dvr, it takes much less time to watch

Esteemed Contributor

Bethany looks like she had some work done.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Bethany looks like she had some work done.

I haven't seen her recently.

Honored Contributor

I'm not impressed with Leah.  I found the conversation with her tween about being vacuumed kissed by a boy at her age highly inappropriate.  

At least Sonja has her child grown and seems to get crazy away from home base.  

And can someone please pop the bubble that is Luann's head and give Ramona acting lessons?  Desperate is not a strong enough word.

Valued Contributor

Too many blondes ~ and they have no excuse for their bad dye jobs ~ 

I am probably in the minority, but I really miss Bethenny already. 

What in the world was that crying scene with Ramona? Were we supposed to believe that bad acting? Good grief. 

Looks like Dorinda is going to go off the rails again this season, but I actually hate it when they have a preview of the entire season ~ why give it all away? 

This is the last HW show that I watch ~ I gave up on all the others and I don't want to give up on RHONY. 

Honored Contributor

I watched it, tired of watching doom & gloom on TV!  I have no idea what is the problem between Tinsley & Dorinda, I just thought it was because Tinsley didn't report everything going on in her life to Dorinda, but I think it is more than that!  She was acting so mean & childish at her own party!  It is obviously going to be a heck of a season when they showed parts of all the upcoming shows!

Honored Contributor

I just can't stand Luann, she is so full of herself, for no particular reason.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched the season premier last night and was underwhelmed every way it would be possible for a viewer to be underwhelmed... If they added Leah as someone for Tinsley to bounce off of trying to bring Tinsley more to the forefront of the drama, they sort of succeeded, but how unfortunate, since my own view is that Tinsley doesn't now and never has added anything to the show... The drama between her and Dorinda is vintage scripted but I'll give her this, Doe really knows how to take the ball and run with it... One wonders if she'll be the new Bethenny.... Ramona should have a reduction and then she might seriously consider retiring from Housewives Land before she embarrasses herself beyond redemption... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I watched bits and pieces, just couldn't take all of the screaming nonsense.  I don't find this entertaining any longer, though it may pick up, same old, same old, as far as I can see.

Honored Contributor

Finally over the weekend watched the 1st episode and it was ok.....I guess I don't see what Dorinda's beef is with Tinsley. If Tinsley wants to be quiet about her personal life, so what? None of Dorinda's business anyway-she is trying to start something it seems like to me..The new lady Leah reminds me of someone, one of the other housewives that used to be on this franchise, but can't remember her name right now.......I will reserve judgement on her for a while....

Wow in the previews, I was so grossed out by seeing Sonja let her dog lick all in her mouth like that.....I love animals and I am all for being snuggly with your pets, but I am sorry to let a dog kiss all in your mouth is just very gross to me......Hope this will be a good season!