Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

Kyle has always seemed a bit self conscious and tends to cover up during swimsuit scenes.  Since when does her body look like that?

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

@cotton4me wrote:

From Page Six - Kyle in her bikini.  

kyle-richards-1.jpg

I don't think she is that thin in real life. 

Valued Contributor

Harry had an affair?

Rinna made it sound like it was a one-night-stand when Ursula Andrews had Harry's son, but I remember reading that it was a long affair.   Affair with Andrews was before Rinna.

Valued Contributor

Before this season started, Kyle had a major face lift. 

Esteemed Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

Before this season started, Kyle had a major face lift. 

@countrylady 

I don't think her face is the only thing she had lifted.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I think Kyle looks great in that Bikini.

The shading on the stomach might be from self tanner or lines from another swim suit.

My DD had a swimsuit with a crisscross design on the midsection....she looked like a tic tac toe or checkers  board game when she got off the beach that day.

@DREAMON , I think she looks great as well but to be catty, I would bet there is some photoshopping that went on there.  

I remember one time she photoshopped her belly button right out of a photo of herself in a bikini.  A lot of people wanted to know what happened to her belly button.  #epicfail

Honored Contributor

I follow some HW and Bravo accounts on Instagram and there have been a ton of negative comments about this season and Kyle, Rinna and Teddi being bullies and meangirls. 

I started to follow Brad Goreski on Instagram.  He does skits of the real housewives that are hilarious.  They are better than the show.  He puts on wigs and clothes but then uses their real voices in the skits.  He did one I think yesterday that was the scene between Rinna and Denise at Rinna's home. 

There were nasty comments about Rinna and her behavior on the show and she showed up and made a nasty comment to someone that included a word that begins with a "f" and ends with the word you. Typical Rinna.

Honored Contributor

Lisa Rinna is so vulgar and has no class whatsoever!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I follow some HW and Bravo accounts on Instagram and there have been a ton of negative comments about this season and Kyle, Rinna and Teddi being bullies and meangirls. 

I started to follow Brad Goreski on Instagram.  He does skits of the real housewives that are hilarious.  They are better than the show.  He puts on wigs and clothes but then uses their real voices in the skits.  He did one I think yesterday that was the scene between Rinna and Denise at Rinna's home. 

There were nasty comments about Rinna and her behavior on the show and she showed up and made a nasty comment to someone that included a word that begins with a "f" and ends with the word you. Typical Rinna.

Great idea to follow Goreski.  Thanks!  I follow Gary Janetti, his husband, but don't follow him.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I think Kyle looks great in that Bikini.

The shading on the stomach might be from self tanner or lines from another swim suit.

My DD had a swimsuit with a crisscross design on the midsection....she looked like a tic tac toe or checkers  board game when she got off the beach that day.

@DREAMON , I think she looks great as well but to be catty, I would bet there is some photoshopping that went on there.  

I remember one time she photoshopped her belly button right out of a photo of herself in a bikini.  A lot of people wanted to know what happened to her belly button.  #epicfail

@Lipstickdiva ,

You are probably right...it is most likely heavily photoshopped.

I have to follow Brad G!