Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

This season has been dedicated to picking on Denise. We can call it kiddie gate. This is beyond frustrating and childish. Get over it and move on to being a grown up. She is her own person and her children are her responsibility. 

This franchise has lost all perspectives of the real world. Who goes to a bbq dressed like these women. Denise was the only one who was dressed appropriately. I thought Kyle was wearing her pajamas. Dorit is a mother of two small children and dresses like she is walking the streets. I wouldn't want any of these women as an acquaintance. I would be embarrassed. Like LuAnn 's song states " Money doesn't buy you class".

I do think Garcelle speaks her mind and isn't on the same level as the others. She is my favorite. She seems to have common sense.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

Good Morning Ladies!

I have to say I agree with most of the posts here-what is this Kiddiegate? lol! They are so ridiculous to keep bringing this up to Denise. Those are her children to raise how she sees fit to raise them-not their business!

Also Kyle where was Porsha? She would have been good company for Garcelle's sons, who I believe are very close in age. No-one kept asking her where Porsha was?

These ladies don't have much going on, otherwise they wouldn't keep bringing up this tired subject of Denise's kids.....

I don't blame Denise. I wouldn't want to go to anything these women have with the exception of Garcelle, who seems to be the only one who has Denise's back and who is willing to speak up when she disagrees with the ladies. I am liking Garcelle much more these days.

Denise was the only one who came dressed down in jeans and a t shirt, the rest of them looked ridiculous to sit outside at a bar b cue...Rinna didn't look as bad, or Garcelle, but the rest were way too dressed up-especially Erika and Dorit......

I bet Lisa V is so glad she isn't dealing with these ladies anymore!Pretty soon they go on a trip and we all know what happens when the ladies travel...LOL!

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I said I was done with these ladies after last season -- but there is not much on,  anyway I guess this season it's "kiddiegate."  Clearly the producers are telling them to keep bringing this up --- it's not interesting and it's over board.  Yes Denise is not a saint, but I am on her side.  I  don't think Kyle's youngest daughter was there tonight?  What was Kyle wearing -- pajamas?  Dorit -- that is what you to wear to a BBQ with your children?  It looks like the women really go after Denise in the previews,  can they not do something other than gang up one of the ladies?  I really need to find something better to do with my time than watching these ladies,

@TurnerGal . I always say I am done with this franchise, and yet here I am back at it this season once again! lol! 

Honored Contributor

in case you want to find dorits BBQ MAXI DRESS, it is CHANEL. pre fall 2018/2019

it was an interesting choice.

Dorit-Kemsleys-Ivory-Maxi-Dress.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

in case you want to find dorits BBQ MAXI DRESS, it is CHANEL. pre fall 2018/2019

it was an interesting choice.

Dorit-Kemsleys-Ivory-Maxi-Dress.jpg

@sunshine45 Definitely an interesting choice, a white Chanel dress for an outdoor barbecue! Only in Beverly Hills, lol! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

Manohman, how obnoxious are these "friends"?   How hard is it to understand that what I say or do when my kids aren't  around has nothing to do with what I say and do in front of my kids.  And tho they may know what a three-way is, they don't need to hear mom and her friends talking about it; therefore inferring it to mean they condone it so I can do it.   With friends like these, especially Rinna, who needs enemies.  Is Kyle the only original left?  If so, she may think she's the "star" now so has to be so ..I don't even know the word to use, other than it is not a compliment.  I wouldn't blame Denise if she did walk, although she would be giving up a hefty paycheck.  And really, IMO Teddi can just go.  She brings nothing.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

As Denise and her husband were leaving, I heard him tell Denise not to tell him what to do or he'd squeeze her hand -- or something like that. Don't know if they were acting or not. They probably were.

@Daisy Sunflower I also heard him mumbling something about dont tell me what to say or do, I couldn't hear the rest, but who knows they probably were just "acting".....BTW -One of our channels like Starz had Wild Things on last night. I watched a few minutes of it-wow was Denise ever young in that movie, and so gorgeous too.......Matt Dillon and Kevin Bacon were really cute too...

Respected Contributor

Man oh man, Denise and her husband are definitely looking really bad right now. He is just awful, sitting there mansplaining to these ladies, who clearly think he's a total loser. Kyle has this look on her face like, dude, you don't tell me or these ladies what to talk about, we're the stars here. I agree Denise can choose to not expose her children to certain things. However, this storyline is clearly being manipulated because her daughter said she and her friends thought it was hilarious. I'm siding with the other ladies on this one. Denise has tried to blow it up and make it into something it isn't. Kids will inevitably overhear their parents talking adult stuff. It's normal. And at the age her daughter is, they know all about this stuff and much much more. I knew these things at her age and there wasn't even the Internet! I think Denise is thirsty to keep that housewife paycheck and knows the only way to survive is to insert yourself into some high drama and stay there a while. Garcelle clearly hasn't learned this yet and she is a total snooze fest. I think her shelf life is short at this point. On a side note I loved Dorit's outfit, just not for this event.

Honored Contributor

I've really had it with these ladies as well.  It seems the topic right now is what happened at Denise's barbeque and they are going to beat that into the ground.  

I don't know what they don't understand.  Denise said she wouldn't bring her kids her kids around these women.  She chose not to have them at Kyle's house.  Why is anyone surprised.  And yes Teddi is a carp stirrer. She just keeps going on and on about it.  

Aaron is a loon.  I'm not sure if the dude is off his rocker or high all the time.  Between him explaining at that dinner party about some medical contraption, what he gave Kyle at the party as a gift and him talking to the women, I don't know what Denise sees in him.

Kyle's barbeques are just stupid.  Who has a barbeque at the house where guests dress like that?  Erika had on super high, spindley heeled shoes for pete sake.  Just call it what it is.  A dinner party.

Lisa Rinna just needs to shut up.  Again, her daughters are much older so what she chooses to speak to them about would be different than what Denise talks to her kids about.  And what Denise shares with friends isn't the same as what she would talk to her kids about.  It is her business what she chooses to tell her kids.  I cannot believe any of them would bring up what Denise talks to them about and try to compare it to talking about adult things in front of her daughters.  And what would Erika know?  She's hardly mother of the year to her son.  Did she even raise him or see him for that matter?     

@sunshine45, Teddie's husband was there as well.  He spent his time playing with the kids.  But I thought it was very odd that Mauricio was supposed to be there to cookout and then chose to go to a USC game instead.