Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

@Daisy wrote:

Bunnygate will go on so long that the ribbon on the wrapping will eventually fall off.  --

Then the cellophane will eventually rip and fall off.  --

Then the seams on the bunny will come apart and the stuffing will start to fall out.  --

Poor bunny.

Ohmygosh, you are right.  They are setting that up for next season to be all about the bunny!

I see no reason for Kim to even be at a reunion show.

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

@Wsmom wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

Bunnygate will go on so long that the ribbon on the wrapping will eventually fall off.  --

Then the cellophane will eventually rip and fall off.  --

Then the seams on the bunny will come apart and the stuffing will start to fall out.  --

Poor bunny.

Ohmygosh, you are right.  They are setting that up for next season to be all about the bunny!

I see no reason for Kim to even be at a reunion show.

Me either. I think Kyle must have it in her contract that Kim gets a few appearances just so that she has some income. Kim adds NOTHING to the show. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I always wonder how these women stay so darn thin? They do not eat much on the shows.. just occationally.  Just curious as most of them are so so thin!

Personal trainers, nutritionists preparing their food, surgery, and alcohol instead of food. And apparently in Doris's case ... if you believe Rinna ... cocaine!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

Looking at the group age wise...I think Eileen looks the best. She is a good looking 57.

I agree.   I think Eileen looks fabulous.  I think she's 59!

She's 57 if what I found on the internet is right.  I had looked up some ages.  I cannot believe Eileen is older than LVP.   

June of 1959.   That makes her almost 58.  I was off by about a year or so.  She looks the best as far as natural and not "old" and wrinkled.  Lisa Rinna and LVP both look older.  LR looks older than she is.  She has a ton of facial lines though her figure is really good.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I think they all have a lot of time to work out.

Respected Contributor

I may be the only one who thought Dorit looked great.  I love her messy top knot.  The dress is too short for me, but I thought she looked great.

I liked Eileen's dress - she looks great in pretty much anything - but I think the black color may have washed her out a bit.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I think they all have a lot of time to work out.

I think they have the mind set that working out and their appearance is their job. I don't like to knock anyone who works out and looks good because it is hard work and dedication as everyone knows.

I bet having all that cash makes the work out a little easierWoman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

It's their job and livlihood to work out and look good.

Lisa Rinna has gone off the deep end. She's looking way too thin and needs to gain some weight. She's looking very anorexic this season, and her face doesn't look good. Long and lean has gone overboard. Much too thin to look attractive or healthy.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Lisa Rinna has gone off the deep end. She's looking way too thin and needs to gain some weight. She's looking very anorexic this season, and her face doesn't look good. Long and lean has gone overboard. Much too thin to look attractive or healthy.

Between her lips and her lashes, I am surprised she doesn't tip over - all the weight is on her face. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Between her lips and her lashes, I am surprised she doesn't tip over - all the weight is on her face. 

LOL

I actually think LR has an almost perfect figure, and I don't think she's too thin.  That being said, she looks really bad in the face--too many fillers, her lips are still ridic looking and she looks older than her years.  The past several years has aged her terribly.