Respected Contributor

I was having trouble sleeping last night, so tuned into Netfix and found the series "The Windsors"!  It kept me laughing for several episodes until I finally fell asleep.  

Be aware!  This is not the series with the real royals, it's a spoof with actors portraying everyone except for Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.  They are not portrayed.     There are x rated words!  If you are a fan of the royals, you won't like this, but for anyone else it's hysterical!  "Camilla" is perfect!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: "The Windsors" on Netflix!

This show is hilarious! So much so that I simply meant to watch the first episode and ended up binge watching the whole season. I agree with you, Camilla is a hoot! 

Respected Contributor

Re: "The Windsors" on Netflix!

@this is my nic wrote:

I was having trouble sleeping last night, so tuned into Netfix and found the series "The Windsors"!  It kept me laughing for several episodes until I finally fell asleep.  

Be aware!  This is not the series with the real royals, it's a spoof with actors portraying everyone except for Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.  They are not portrayed.     There are x rated words!  If you are a fan of the royals, you won't like this, but for anyone else it's hysterical!  "Camilla" is perfect!  

Tracey Ulman does a great Camilla in her HBO show.  Her Judi Dench is spot on.  Thanks for the recommendation.