Respected Contributor

"Packed to the rafters" Tv show from Australia

I am watching this on Hulu and I am not sure where else it could be found.  It is a family show.  The working class parents have just had last child leave and are quite thrilled about it but that does not last long.  They suffer with children problems, money problems and taking in a parent problem.  It is a good show if you like shows like Heartland.  No horses in this one.  I like a lot of different types of shows but I like to have a show like this to watch at night so I don't have nightmares.  

Valued Contributor

Re: "Packed to the rafters" Tv show from Australia

@chiclet 

Until recently, PBS was airing episodes. 
Like you, I found the program enjoyable and relaxing. 

Regular Contributor

@chiclet  thank you for the recommendation!  I have never heard of this show. I am really enjoying it, very true to life.

Respected Contributor

@skincaremaven wrote:

@chiclet  thank you for the recommendation!  I have never heard of this show. I am really enjoying it, very true to life.

If you like this show a couple of other australian shows you might like are  "A place to call home" and "The heart guy".  

Both are several seasons and very addicting.  

Regular Contributor

@chiclet  Thank you! I will certainly check those out. Appreciate your recommendations.

Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

@skincaremaven wrote:

If you like this show a couple of other australian shows you might like are  "A place to call home" and "The heart guy".  

Both are several seasons and very addicting.  

i got both of those at the library, too.