Frequent Contributor

Mrs. P said the affair happened 15 years ago and Jason is older

than that!

Trusted Contributor

@resort gal Hi!

Mrs P told Beatriz about the affair being 15 years ago. I don't recall when Beatriz died but it was when Alicia and Javi were much younger, so I am guessing she has been dead for about 10 years? So it would make sense that (present day) Jason could be Santiago's son.

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@resort gal Hi!

Mrs P told Beatriz about the affair being 15 years ago. I don't recall when Beatriz died but it was when Alicia and Javi were much younger, so I am guessing she has been dead for about 10 years? So it would make sense that (present day) Jason could be Santiago's son.

@FlyersGirl, right.  When Mrs. P said the affair happened 15 years ago, she was telling Beatriz in a flashback. 

Valued Contributor

Well that was very interesting.

lets see who shot santiago

1  matteo

2 mrs P

3 step daughter  

4 GIGIS  ex husband.

best laugh of the night. INGRID {MOM ?}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: "Grand Hotel" on ABC

[ Edited ]

Well they certainly left the door open for a second season storyline if it gets renewed.

Fun show; I hope it is renewed.

@heart of savino, yes, great line!

And I would for sure rule out one of the girls.  My guess would be Mateo or Gigi's ex.  Mateo was the obvious because that's who they want us to think did it, but then so is Gigi's ex.  They came out of left field with Sky's killer so I'd think they would do the same here.

Valued Contributor

lets hope this get renewed but i saw the ratings are not that great,

I thought  I was watching  the soap opera days of our lives yesterday.

they can sure continue the story line with the ending yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

1  matteo

2 mrs P

3 step daughter  

4 GIGIS  ex husband.

@heart of savino 

Did you happen to recognize the actress who played her mom?    

Very surprised by the killer ......   The ending had me wondering ....  uh, so where is Sky's body?

Honored Contributor

What a great finale! So much going on, very exciting!  Yes, we see Matteo leaving saying something about doing one final sin or something like that and then --- boom --- Santiago is shot!  I immediately thought it was Matteo but then of course it could be Mrs.  P.  Yes, good point --- where is Skye's body???  For that matter, it could be the one daughter of Gigi who just got put in the Will and was always shopping since she was excited about the thought of when Santiago dies, she will inherit a lot of money!  I hope the show comes back also, but who knows?  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

They found SKYES phone under the board walk.they probably threw her body in the atlantic ocean eaten by the sharks.

Sorry to say the ratings were terrible for the finale.hoping its renewed for another season.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

1  matteo

2 mrs P

3 step daughter  

4 GIGIS  ex husband.

@heart of savino 

Did you happen to recognize the actress who played her mom?    

Very surprised by the killer ......   The ending had me wondering ....  uh, so where is Sky's body?

I recognized her, she is Jessalyn Gilsig, I knew her from ******/T uck as the infamous Gina Russo, that show was one of my all time faves. She was also on Glee.