Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

I don't know what is meant by a member of the days forum ? I was never just on a specific forum .I just reply to different things . But just not always up to answering for fear of backlash.

You're right. There are no "members". By backlash all I can tell you is that we all have opinions and we post/vent them. Maybe they will disagree with you but nobody's out to get you personally! 

@Judaline   Hey Jud:  What was O/T's name and what happened to her???  Also, whatever happened to Lori????  Do you know????  TIA

She was QVC old-timer. I am responsible for the OT because I shortened everyone's name. Probably 'cause I'm lazy. We had to actually type out the whole name ourselves (can you imagine?) in those DAYS. I took away one of Lori-Lori's Lorries, hahaha, and twinsister became twin. OT died from a fast acting C-came on and took her very quickly. lori was not in very good health but handling things well. I think she just got fed up with the forum and she disappeared one DAY. 

Trusted Contributor

Jud, what about me!!!    snowball was shortened to snow!!!   Thanks

Honored Contributor

@snowball  (so glad I'm seeing this again!) I was in a hurry and my mind was in a whirl. Rylan is 7 today and we were in a hurry to get to the party. Sorry. Yes, snowball is known as snow. As I recall snowball was snow's bunny rabbit.

Trusted Contributor

Can't believe he is 7 already.    Where does the time go?   And snowball was my first cat's name, which was all white. 

Close enough Jud!