Trusted Contributor

"Come From Away - Broadway showing on Apple TV on 9-11

FYI,  I haven't seen the play but I have heard it is excellent.  Apple TV will be streaming tomorrow in tribute to 9-11 the Broadway Show "Come for Away."

Honored Contributor

Re: "Come From Away - Broadway showing on Apple TV on 9-11

Some of my family saw it and said it was very good. Nice knowing how our Canadien neighbors helped us so much on that awful day.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's actually available now. I have the soundtrack and am excited to see it.

ETA- I just finished watching. It is AMAZING and perfect. I loved every minute of it. I have tickets (left over from my 2020 theater series) to see it in 2022). I just love it when the sets are so simple and can take on so many different arrangements.  Voices are all wonderful. And yes, crying did happen!

Esteemed Contributor

Saw the show and highly recommend it. If I had Apple TV, I would watch again.
Respected Contributor

Loved the show. One of the better shows I saw that year. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

1975 my family was on a car ferry between Nova Scotia and Newfoundland during Hurricane Blanche. Kept going in circles. When we finally docked it was dark and very late. Newfoundland citizens were waiting for us and took families home. They were very nice. I will always remember them.

Valued Contributor

My husband and I saw Come From Away on Broadway.  Riveting.  I am so glad that you will be able to see it.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting.  Just watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it . I knew I would it has gotten nothing but good reviews.  What a wonderful cast.

Trusted Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

It's actually available now. I have the soundtrack and am excited to see it.

ETA- I just finished watching. It is AMAZING and perfect. I loved every minute of it. I have tickets (left over from my 2020 theater series) to see it in 2022). I just love it when the sets are so simple and can take on so many different arrangements.  Voices are all wonderful. And yes, crying did happen!

@Lisa now in AZ  I watched last night and really enjoyed.  The actors and staging were wonderful.  It's such a touching story.  I am always amazed at how writers can put something like that show together.  It is next on my list to see in person hopefully someday.  I would highly recommend.

Respected Contributor

I saw it on Broadway a few years ago, and yes, it was very good!