Respected Contributor

Get ready , Satan is coming back to Salem on Days of Our Lives.   Marlena has said she doesn't know if viewers are up for this storyline. I also read an opinion that maybe Doug doesn't have Dementia , i hope not , i don't like watching anyone have to deal with this horrible disease , even if it is a soap character.

Honored Contributor

Re: Satan is coming to Salem.

I am very upset of the return of Satan, please let him rest in peace away from Salem. We will find more about Doug later this week and next week. 

Respected Contributor

What  happened to the Day's forum.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I am very upset of the return of Satan, please let him rest in peace away from Salem. We will find more about Doug later this week and next week. 

Rest in peace??? How about hell fire instead??? Why don't they leave bad enough alone?

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

What  happened to the Day's forum.

Probably on page 2. Not much interest I guess. Going over there now.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa Will SATAN be on the regular Days or the spin-off?  NO WORDS.........

Honored Contributor

The story will definitley be affecting Marlena again, Dee had said she has a challenging story coming up, but this??

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@MW in Iowa Will SATAN be on the regular Days or the spin-off?  NO WORDS.........

I hope they know how to do this wild storyline , but i have my doubts, Marlena deserved her own storyline , but i don't know this is what she had in mind.

Honored Contributor

It's this kind of idiotic nonsense that drove me away from this show years ago and it appears history is going to repeat itself. Why they seem to think the audience wants junk writing I'll never know. A traditional soap with rational, adult story lines would be more than welcome.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The possessed Marlena storyline is the exact reason I stopped watching this program years ago.