Trusted Contributor

Re: "Christmas in Connecticut"/ "The Bishop's Wife" Double Feature TCM!

I have recorded them both!

Regular Contributor

Love the movie "Christmas in Ct"!! 

Honored Contributor

Holiday Affair was on Friday night followed by It Happened on 5th Avenue.

The original version of Miracle on 34th Street was on Saturday night at 8:00 followed by White Christmas at 10:15.  I watched Miracle on 34th St. and taped WC.

I did tape CIC yesterday but didn't notice that The Bishop's Wife was on following it.  I've never seen that one.   

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, if you get another chance, definitely try to see it-- it's a winner!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Holiday Affair was on Friday night followed by It Happened on 5th Avenue.

The original version of Miracle on 34th Street was on Saturday night at 8:00 followed by White Christmas at 10:15.  I watched Miracle on 34th St. and taped WC.

I did tape CIC yesterday but didn't notice that The Bishop's Wife was on following it.  I've never seen that one.   

@Lipstickdiva, I really hope you get to see The Bishop's Wife this year--it's soooo good! I mentioned in a previous post it will be on again on Christmas Eve. I said it's on at 5:00pm but that's PT. East Coast Time would be 8:00pm.

At least I think that's how it goes for TCM. I know when Oznell posts that a movie is showing it's ET and it shows here 3 hours earlier. The best thing to do would be to check your listings for that day. Anyway, I think you'd really like it. Loretta Young is gorgeous! 

I know some people are purists, but my only disappointment was that it was shown in black and white. I need color in my life! Smiley Happy