Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have to agree, since the ridiculous and unfair outcome last year, I will watch, but my interest has gone way down. I read that Tom Bergeron is very unhappy to have Sean Spicer as a contestant. He feels the show should be totally without politics. 

My question is did Bergeron voice unhappiness when Tom De Lay was on the show? Personally, I don't think any politicians should be on the show, but then the "stars" they have on are often anything but stars.

Esteemed Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

There are times that all of the judges annoy me with appearing to bigger than they are.

Carrie Ann and Erin need assistance with their wardrobes. It really makes them look like attention seekers when the show is not about them. Carrie Ann has been out of the toddler department for quite a while so she needs some adult clothes.

There are times that Len says things that are not necessary. Bruno gets out of control.

If they score for jumping on someone like a monkey then the winner will be Hannah. I do not think she has the leg strength to perform a whole dance on her feet.

doxie

LOL. Hasn't she had her 15 minutes?

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Wendy Williams is accusing Christie Brinkley of faking her injury.  She said Christie planned an injury so Sailor could take her place.

Wow.  That's unbelievable. 

Unbelievable is right! I thought she was way out of line to make such an accusation. 

I've watched the replay several times, and though it appears she tripped over Val's extended foot, I still can't see how she broke her arm in two places. She didn't land on either arm. Either she has osteo porosis or something else is going on here. If she is that fragile, my sense is she should never have agreed to be on DWTS, especially with all those lifts and other risks for falls. It all just seemed very curious to me, including the fact that her daughter was just idly standing by with nothing else to do.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Wendy Williams is accusing Christie Brinkley of faking her injury.  She said Christie planned an injury so Sailor could take her place.

Unbelievable is right! I thought she was way out of line to make such an accusation. 

I've watched the replay several times, and though it appears she tripped over Val's extended foot, I still can't see how she broke her arm in two places. She didn't land on either arm. Either she has osteo porosis or something else is going on here. If she is that fragile, my sense is she should never have agreed to be on DWTS, especially with all those lifts and other risks for falls. It all just seemed very curious to me, including the fact that her daughter was just idly standing by with nothing else to do.

She did land on her arm.  They showed it in slow motion.  It was behind her and hard to see. 

You can't fake a broken bone.  I don't know Sailor's schedule, but obviously she was able to fill in for her mom.   

Honored Contributor

New voting rules, notice that last night the puiblic was not allowed to vote, and from now on, the voting time will be more limited, especially for West Coast voters. I think it is due to the fiasco last season and who won, what a travesty that was. 

Honored Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars

[ Edited ]

I think the whole show was pretty much a train wreck. If they skipped a whole season to revamp and improve the show, and this is the best they can do, the ratings will plummet. We won’t be watching anymore.

Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Carrie Ann said today on The Talk, that Sailor is wearing the same costume tonite that Christie was going to wear, She commented how wonderful that a 65 year old mom can wear her 21 year old daughter clothes.  Sailor is dancing a Cha Cha to Uptown Girl. 

I missed the show, but said on a previous thread that Christie would dance to that song, (so predictable).

Regular Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

The show has always been very fake. I think it was planned too...

Honored Contributor

I can't stand Hannah Brown ....like some said her 15 minutes of fame should be over by now....and I thought her post dance interview  just went on and on....ITS NOT JUST ABOUT YOU HANNAH!!!

Lamar is just too tall.....its so awkward with the height difference..but none of the pros are a good match...well at least he tried.....  

I thought Sailor did really well with so little time to rehearse

James did very well.....

Its hard to make an evaluation on just one short dance and some may be better on certain dance styles than others....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”