Honored Contributor

I rather enjoyed last night's competition. The contestants for the most part seemed very upbeat and excited to be there. I thought a lot of them did very well, but Lamar and Sean-not so much! But Sean at least had a good time, you could tell. Lamar may have been really nervous, I hope that was the case otherwise he may be the 1st the go......

Esteemed Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

JAMES will be your winner. likeable and good looking.

what the heck happen to PETA. I didnot even recognize her.

put on some weight girl and makeup..

feel sorry for SHAMAR. the pro dancer. seems like she has been blakmailed from the show.she said they gave her a stupid excuse they dont want her because 

she sticks out from the other girls with her hair.shes quite upset...

I read that Artem was also quite upset at being let go; being told very last minute and not even being able to be one of the backup dancers (I can't remember what they are called).

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom 

@Wsmom wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

feel sorry for SHAMAR. the pro dancer. seems like she has been blakmailed from the show.she said they gave her a stupid excuse they dont want her because 

I read that Artem was also quite upset at being let go; being told very last minute and not even being able to be one of the backup dancers (I can't remember what they are called).

Let's married to Max, maybe it,s a lot of work.

Honored Contributor

I think Lamar will be the first to go.  Sean at least was having fun.  I'm not a fan of his but think it was pretty bad that they made him wear that ridiculous shirt.

James was great, and Hannah was very good, too.  Sailor has the potential to be great.  She was so good after having only three days of practice.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@FindingMyJoy 

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

Thank you for the heads up!! I missed that he got married! Smiley Happy

but come on, you all know how Dancing works...there has to be at least 1 sho-mance right?? LOL 

Sean Spicer coming up....yuck. I really hope he's voted off the 1st night of voting. I don't want any political drama during a fun dance show. He's paired with Lindsey which is too bad because she's been a favorite pro of mine. 

Why would it be political?  He,s dancing, not making a speech.  I think it,s because of who he worked for, because they have had others on there from the political world and no problem.  It,s people making it political, not him.  That,s why I lost respect for the host Tom b saying that .  It,s a reality show, enjoy.  Not everything has to be political.  Talk shows would have nothing to say today if they didn,t get on the bandwagon .  It boast their ratings.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

@Wsmom 

Well I just read an interview that Sharna did yesterday and no one told her it had anything to do with her hair. She was told they had no one to partner her up with this season. The hair thing was just one of SEVERAL things that ran through her mind as to the real reason.

Contributor

Watched the show last night.  What a silly mess.  I'm embarressed for them all.  That awful premise when they meet their partner for the first time.  Seems everyone got their "favorite" partner they were hoping for.  Who believes that?  The only "star" worth watching was the last one, James VanDerBeek.  I will keep it on my DVR series list, but only to fast forward to the end to see who is eliminated.  The judging seems harsh this year. Seems the show for a long time has been only a popularity contest that has nothing to do with dancing.  Goofy football/basketball players.  I love Carrie Ann, she's supposed to act that way.  She is sweet and quite different and normal on The Talk.  I think it's time for take DWTS off the air.  They seem desperate to get "star" contestants.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

@Wsmom 

Well I just read an interview that Sharna did yesterday and no one told her it had anything to do with her hair. She was told they had no one to partner her up with this season. The hair thing was just one of SEVERAL things that ran through her mind as to the real reason.

@shaggygirl, I was talking about reading about Artem (and it was actually Nikki Bella's interview stating that); xraytech wrote about reading about Sharma.

Honored Contributor

Do they have less dancers this season?  It seems like there have been more in the past and needed more pros. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

@Wsmom 

@shaggygirl, I was talking about reading about Artem (and it was actually Nikki Bella's interview stating that); xraytech wrote about reading about Sharma.

@Wsmom Ooops, sorry. I put my post in the wrong place. I should have added an edit to my prior post in response to hers. Hope that makes sense.